View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #6
luvtifa2

Default Report

I put on my sexy schoolgirl outfit, similar to this one:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...IL._SX300_.jpg

and i went to prepare what i needed. i put my collar on, lubed up my butt plug with my spit and plugged my ass. i was so horny. i decided that i will do the dare in the bathroom in the shower box considering it may get messy. i crawled like a slut pet to get a wide container to collect my spit and drool, i put the container on the floor and used my teeth to bring it to the bathroom. luckily it was plastic, otherwise my teeth would have hurt! i also went to get my 6 inch dildo that i love to deepthroat with. i was already leaking pre-cum from my clitty while i was taking everything to the bathroom. i drooled a little while i have those items in my mouth.

once in the shower box, i put the container directly underneath my mouth to catch my drool and suctioned the dildo that i will be deepthroating to the shower box glass wall. i turned the vibrator on my butt plug on and i felt a jolt pulsing through my slutty body. it felt so good! i felt so slutty! i then tighten my collar, almost choked. i realised it was too tight, so i loosened it up a bit to breathe. i hung the lead on the water tap, so i can't go anywhere but stay there to do my dare.

first i licked the tip of the dildo and licked all over it, cleaning it like a good whore. after licking it for a good minute, i slowly push myself against the 6" dildo. the saliva from licking really helped but soon enough i was gagging on it and drool started flowing out of my mouth. some of it fell on the floor but most of it fell into the container. i put my right hand on the shower box glass to stabilise myself as i played with my clitty. my schoolgirl outfit was getting soiled with my own drool and it was so hot! i fucked my throat harder and harder every passing minute. i gagged so many times, drool keeps accumulating in the container. with every deepthroat and drool, i became hornier and hornier but i know i must not edge. after 10 minutes, i stopped deepthroating. i had accumulated quite a lot of drool. a little over a quarter of the container.

still in the shower box with my vibrating butt plug on, i loosened the collar and brought it up to my mouth. i wanted something more, so i crawled to the hamper and got my sister's dirty panties. it was dark blue in color, satin material, my favorite kind. i returned to the bathroom and stuff it in my mouth then i put the collar over my mouth to keep the dirty panties there. i made sure that my tongue was on the spot where the pussy would be, so that i could taste whatever the stain was. it tasted weird but i got used to it. i tightened it like i was being gagged. then i dripped some drool on my hard throbbing clitty and started jerking myself. i edged once, adding more drool, edged twice, then added more drool, edged 3 times before the pressure of the collar around my mouth was starting to hurt. I loosened it then started playing with my clit again, adding more drool. i edged 2 more times. by this point, the skirt on my schoolgirl outfit was drenched in my spit.

edging 5 times really tired me out. so i sat there with my sister's panties and collar around my mouth for awhile before removing them. i turned my butt plug off and removed it from my ass. i made sure that i used up all the spit during the dare. i didn't cum as it wasn't specified if i should.

I cleaned and washed everything, returned everything to its rightful place and had a shower.

Thank you for the dares, sirs. If you have any more, please use and abuse me.

since i didn't cum, i am still fucking horny! please use me more!
luvtifa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to luvtifa2 for this post: