Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #1575
McFly

Torchwood: I've given up on it! I must have waisted about 5 hours of my life just watching them fly from Wales to America, back to Wales and then back to America and then to be told a billion time that no one can die! The plot's a good idea, but I don't need to be reminded of it every single minute! The gay scenes was the final straw for me, don't get me wrong it wasn't because it was 2 guys, it was the fact it took a whole episode! Drove me mad and decided to give it a miss this week... as for the whole Americanised thing, it has been very very much, you would not see anything filmed in Britian like it. May be because i'm not as use to watching that style of programme/filming but I just don't like it.

Dr. Who: This weeks episode for me was pretty much summed up with... meh! Nothing sort of kickstarted it and got me on the edge. Just seemed to flow from one start to end. Not a bad episode, but not one I would watch again. Two things I have noticed so far is that the Sherlock Holmes detective thing is now being used ALOT which I like (I know theyre made by the same people), the other thing which I don't like is the music seems to have gone which I think could contribute to what I said earlier. I find anyway music really helps to set the atmosphere and get you on the edge. Hope to see it back. It seem's to me the Mel's and River story line is now pretty much and done dusted and trashed for now and the story line for the rest of the series is going to be based on the Doctors death and the silence which will probabley be connected somehow... just hope's it pick's up soon x
McFly is offline   Reply With Quote