View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 09:17 AM   #3
Beatrice.

A bullying dare with fictional role play. This is part 1.

Requested by WedgiPlease

Your bullies find out that you take your morning breaks in one the single changing booths, so they wait for you to arrive, then pull you into the stall with them.

They start pulling your hair and strip you down to your underwear, where one of them says 'these aren't sissy enough for a bitch like you!" - pulling some clothing out of their bag while the other bullies laugh and start pulling on your briefs, giving you little wedgies.

You are then forced out of your briefs and into women's panties (classic no.15) and a short pink dress (no.1). "Now you look the part, cutie." One of them says, slapping your ass as hard as they can.

They both then take it in turns to hit your ass and give your underwear a tug. After wich, they decide it would be good fun to have you put your trousers and shirt back on over your new clothes, and wear them for the rest of the day. They warn that they would check later if you changed back out of your new sissy dress and panties.

The report

I was walking down the hall casually when suddenly someone came from behind and grabbed me. Put his hand on my mouth to keep quiet. "Don't cry sissy", he told me. Another one grabbed my hair and pulled hard. It hurt really bad. They were already laughing at me. They forced me into the changing booth by pushing me and pulling my hair towards the door.

They started stripping me down while pulling on my hair some more and laughing. They left me in just my underwear. I was wearing some simple black cotton women's underwear. I don't own any more men's underwear. But they could pass as men's underwear as they looked neutral. They saw my panties and said "These aren't sissy enough for a bitch like you!". They gave me several wedgies and spanked me. Even a melvin which hurt my little balls very much.

They pulled out some cute pink lacy panties from a bag and a matching pink dress. They were so pretty! I knew exactly where this is going. I didn't want to do this in front of them but I also loved those clothes. "Get naked!" they said. I didn't try to fight them, it was pointless. I took off my simple black panties and they laughed at my tiny dick. "It's half the size of my pinky finger." one of them said while they were all laughing. I put on those pink panties they gave me and they started laughing even more. "Her little dicky just disappeared!" I never felt so humiliated.

Next I got in the dress they gave me. I pulled it over my head. I was trying to close the zipper in the back but one of them said "Let me help you with that, sweetie." and zipped me up. "Now you look the part, cutie" while giving me a good hard slap on my ass. He pulls out a small pad lock and says "Do I have to lock up that zipper or are you going to be a good girl?". I tell them that I will be a good girl. By this point I was getting so hard and leaking precum in my new panties.

They lifted my dress and one of them gave me a wedgie keeping it in place. They alternate spanking me while laughing. I couldn't believe this is happening. By the end my ass was so sore and so red. "I think that's enough, my hand is starting to hurt" and they stopped spanking me.

They tell me to put my regular clothes over. I whisper "Please don't" and I get slapped in the face. I dress up with my pants and shirt right away. "Now, whatever you do don't take that dress or panties off. We will check on you. Be a good girl." I tell them I won't take it off. They leave me alone.

I pull my panties out of the wedgie and look in the mirror. The lower part of the dress was fine. Not really visible through my pants. But the upper part. Oh my! This dress had absolutely no cleavage. Which means that cute lacy part at the top was quite visible around my neck. Especially up close. I chickened out. I took the dress off and quickly went home, the bullies didn't see me. Kept the panties though.

I put my dress back on and wore it at home under my clothes. I didn't have anything like a turtle neck which could cover the top. It was fine while home alone. When I was no longer home alone, I took off my dress. I was too scared.

In the evening the door rang and I opened without checking. It was one of the bullies. He came over. I froze. He pulled down on my shirt and saw there was no dress. Didn't check for the panties (which I was still wearing). "Well then, see you tomorrow sweetie." I knew I was in deep trouble.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote