Thread: Fiction: Birthday night
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 02:12 AM   #7
Nextone_

PART 6 (FINAL PART)

Trying to regain some authority, she asked Hannah to get us something to drink. I took a moment to appreciate the two naked beauties, and went to sit down in the sofa, quickly joined by Hannah bringing three glasses filled with wine.
Liz fumbled in her purse with her one free hand, nude at the exception of her shoes. She thought keeping them would have helped her to keep a somewhat elegant look, instead of being fully nude like her submissive friend. She was trepassing the rule, but Hannah didn't seem to mind. She finally joined us.

Before we got the time cheer, Elizabeth put down a coin, which she was looking for in her purse, on the coffee table, and told Hannah to pick it up, which she did with asking any questions.
"You will flip it. Heads means your hands will be tied, tails they'll stay free" Liz declared
Hannah hadn't expected these kind of dares, she was getting used to exposure, but this was getting a bit physical, and she didn't know if she was ready
"Come on, trust me. Have you regretted doing what I told you to do until now?"
"No", Hannah shily answered, not willing to admit that it had instead made her hornier than ever.
"Then go ahead honey, you'll love it !" Liz encouraged her

"Alright..." Hannah accepted, already imagining having her hands tied, losing the freedom to cover herself freely. Not that she was doing it anyway, but she would lose the possibility to do it if she wanted to. Also she would be helpless if her two tormentors decided to touch her or more. She was pondering the bad and the exciting sides.
The exciting sides winning, she flipped the coin. Everyone was impatient to see the result.
"Heads! Your hands will be tied !" Liz jubilated
"Tough luck" Hannah thought to herself, even though it meant she would be brought further outside of her comfort zone, which had been exciting so far
"Alright, tie me up then" She surrendered to Liz, accepting her fate
"No no, not yet, let's figure the rest before", Liz refused.
Hannah had a shocked look "The rest ? What rest ?!" She asked herself, wondering how far she would have to go that night

"Flip it again. Heads, you'll be blindfolded. Tails you won't", Liz challenged Hannah again
Usually these two would bargain to find something fair for the both of us, but that night it was Hannah doing whatever her friend said, she had agreed to it. And her mind had already accepted the idea that her night would become more extreme.
She didn't argue at all this time, before flipping the coin
Heads again. She would be blindfolded.
"Not your day", I told her, as to make her feel helpless
"Or maybe it is" Elizabeth added with her largest grin, implying that Hannah was enjoying herself like never before. She wasn't wrong, even Hannah was agreeing to it, wondering what would happen to her, naked, hands tied and blindfolded, with the two of us in charge. She was starting to make scenarios in her mind, each one kinkier than the previous, getting wet and rubbing her thighs together again.

"One last flip", Elizabeth anounced. Hannah felt relieved, even though she didn't know what it would be the two possible outcomes. At least there was a 50% chance that her night didn't become any worse, or so she thought.
Liz continued, "Heads you give him a blowjob..."
Hannah had expected the sexual part to come, and deep down was craving for it, but hearing it now felt much more real, she was baffled. The rational part of herself was ready to take her 50% chance of nothing happening
However Lizzie wasn't finished "... Tails, he will fuck you."
Hannah's eyes got as wide as they get, she didn't expect both outcomes to be "bad". Her soft legs were shifting and rubbing against each other.
"Come on, you have no choice anyway, you agreed to be mine for the night..." Liz teasingly reminded her of her submissive state
I was surprised myself, and happy with the turn of events, but let things happen without interfering.

Hannah drank a large gulp and flipped then coin, not knowing what she preferred getting, between the smaller humiliation but no self satisfaction, or the complete outrage that would for sure give her her much desired orgasm.
Heads again.
"Yaaaay, blowjob !" Lizzie cheered, further humiliating her
She started imagining herself, on her knees, deprived of the use of her hands and her sight, my cock shoved in her mouth as she moved back and forth, until her throat gets filled with sticky cum. I was imagining the same thing. It felt so low to her, but anything sexual would turn her on after this level of teasing, so she was ready. Without admitting it to herself, she was even disappointed that she wouldn't get to cum from that degradation.

"Are you happy?" Liz asked, her teasing becoming more and more cruel
Hannah only replied with an angry look.
"Don't be mad, I'll be nice and offer you the chance to flip the coin again for one of the outcomes" Liz offered
Hannah looked bewildered for an instant
"Do you want to?" Liz continued
Her two first rolls had been unlucky, of course she would try to get the better ones
"Yeah, please", she took the chance, after thinking just a second, trying not to sound too excited by the first act of kindness from her friend

"Which one is it going to be ? Do you prefer to free your hands ? Or be able to see ? ... Or maybe you want the chance to get fucked tonight?" Liz boldly asked
For Hannah's mind, it was obvious it would be one of the first two, making her night less extreme, and getting a little more inside her comfort zone. Her guts however were telling her otherwise, she was drenched again and pressuring her pussy between her thighs, she was so desperate to cum, craving to get fucked.

She admitted it to herself, that was the flip she wanted to retry. But saying it out loud seemed impossible. Admitting that she preferred to be degraded further, just to have sex with that man she didn't know. It would be so embarrassing. Even if she accepted the humiliation to choose this flip, it wasn't even sure that she would hit heads this time, and it would have been for nothing. She opened her mouth to say she wanted to retry the first flip, and be able to use her hands for the blowjob. It would be easier and over quicker. It would seem like the most conservative choice to the two of us, the rational thing to do

"The ... last one" went out of her mouth though, as she bit her lip, looked away, her arousal having taken her over and decided for her. She was beyond ashamed
"Woooow! So slutty! Someone really wants to get pounded tonight !" Liz cheered again, pushing the coin towards Hannah
Humiliated, not saying a word, Hannah picked it up, and flipped it, praying to get tails
She got lucky, and a strong feeling filled her chest, like riding down a rollercoaster.
She heard Lizzie cheer once more "Woohoooo ! Happy Birthday !"
"Thanks..." She answered, blushing, both happy and shook by the realization
That was it, she would get fucked, hands tied and blindfolded. And she had admitted both to herself and to us that she was looking forward to it

Elizabeth suggested that we finish our drinks bottoms up, which we did
She went to get two scarves from her luggage, leaving Hannah and I alone. We looked at each other, anticipating what was about to happen.
She came back with the two pieces of cloth in hand, picked up Hannah's top from the ground where she had left it, and handed them to me
"You can use these for the hands and this one for the eyes" She said with another wink, before telling me where the bedroom was
The two naked girls looked at each other, both with a smile and an excited look, even Hannah who had such a warm feeling inside her.

She lead the way to the bedroom, and sat on the bed, I put my hand on her hips to put her in position. And that feeling alone was enough to make things feel even more real for her. She was now laying on her back in the middle of the bed, looking at me, eager to see what was next. I climbed on the bed, and she felt the warmth of my still clothed body hovering over her. I took one of the scarves and grabbed her left hand, which was laying on her side, and lifted it next to her head. Having her arm pinned down on the mattress already felt like giving power away, as she was now unable to cover herself if she had wanted to.

I tied the scarf to her wrist, and then to the head of the bed with strong knots, leaving about 5 inches of slack. She lightly tugged on the scarf, it was firmly tied, there was no way to free her hand now. I caught hold of her right wrist, about to do the same, when I noticed her red "bracelet". She saw it grabbed my attention, tried to see if I understood what it was, and noticed I looked at her with fakely judgemental look. "Naughty girl", I just mumbled, and she had a provocative face saying she was guilty but not regretting it. I tied her second hand to the bed head the same way, she tugged the same way with the same result, her hand was stuck for good.

She saw me get to the end of the bed on my knees, and felt my hands pulling her from the ankles, to get her arms to be extended above her head, taking from her the freedom of moving them too much. She felt completely helpless now, with no way to cover or protect herself, being dragged around the bed, but it was getting her clit throbbing. She felt my hands sliding from her ankles over her legs, reaching her thighs, her waist. She felt like she had let me free to do anything to her, and so far, that "anything" felt great.

She looked at my hands continue their way across her waist, chest, and arrive on the side of her large but firm boobs, slowly getting closer to them, next to them, on them. She looked at me as I was feeling her boobs. The palm of the hands on her body started to make slow and soft round movements around her hard nipples, then on them, making them bend around. Hannah loved the feeling, and her arms had started pulling on her ties without her noticing, she let out a first soft moan, and felt the touch leaving her breasts.

I grabbed the top she had beed wearing all night, and set the back side of it in front of her eyes after folding it once, she didn't move at all, having accepted the consequences of her coin flips. I lifted her head lightly to be able to tie it from behind, and she didn't put any resistance. When I removed my hands, she kept her head there, letting me take her sight from her. She closed her eyes under the blindfold, and after a few knots she was securely blindfolded, only relying on hearing and touch to understand what was being done to her. Hannah rested her head back down.

She felt me leaving the bed, and heard me remove my shirt, dropping it next to the bed, she heard my belt unbuckle and my pants going down my legs, followed by a smaller piece of clothing. She felt my warm body, which she now knew naked, hover over hers again. She felt two hands on her burning hot inner thighs, slowly forcing them open and getting more to the upper part, closer to her crotch.
She didn't even think of fighting to keep her legs closed, she wanted me to open them, making herself completely free to be fucked, as she had actually been desperate for it for so long. She felt a hot presence next to her pussy, and had pretty good idea about what could cause it.

It was quickly confirmed when she felt the touch against her puffy and damp lips, it was the tip of my cock, hard and warm. She sighed heavily, almost moaning already. Still with my hands on her thighs, I pushed my cock against her wet entrance. She felt her lips opening, and my cock slowly making its way inside her. A few thrusts later, she was filled completely, feeling her pussy chaotically clenching like crazy around me. She was moaning, and I hadn't even started moving.

She thought that this night had made her build up so much arousal that she wasn't controlling herself at all anymore. She felt the hands move from her inner thighs to her boobs again, without leaving her skin in between, and starting to do the same circular movement as before, soft, around her nipples, then on top of them. She felt the cock slowly leaving her pussy almost completely, then back inside, just as agonizingly slowly.

She was breathing quickly already, and she felt me gradually increase the pace, the thrust becoming quicker, as the touch on her boobs stayed slow. She had given up on not moaning, but she was trying to keep them quiet, not wanting it to be too clear to me or Liz that she was having the best sex of her life.
The speed kept increasing, her mind was blank, her instincts had taked over and she was deliberately opening her legs as much as she could, trying to give the most open access to her pussy as possible, trying to have the sluttiest pose.

She already reached climax, not managing to suppress her moans a few times, her whole body contracting, her toes curling. The ties on her wrists were just long enough for her to struggle, but not enough to feel like she had any freedom, it was so frustrating.
The rythm of the fucking going down, she relaxed her body still feeling the agonizingly pleasurable touch on her boobs, the thrusts very slow again, she was back from her delicious, long awaited orgasm.

The light caress on her boobs became a squeeze, as she was listening to the sound of her drenched pussy getting filled and emptied over and over again. She had just felt a great orgasm, but it seemed the fucking was not over. It didn't matter to her, she kept her legs wide open, having no way to do anything about it anyway, and she loved being used in that moment.

She felt the pace increase once again, and at the same time the strength of the squeezes on her boobs go up, it felt to her like they were not hers anymore but belonged to me. The thrust got quick again, and the squeezes very hard, almost painful, but she enjoyed it. She thought about how slutty she was, to let herself be used in such a way, unable to move, blind, by a stranger who was now pounding her hard, touching her boobs, and how slutty she was, to enjoy every second of it.

The pace lowered, the grasp on her tits got lighter, and changed again, this time to a pinch of her nipples, soft, twisting them a little. They were so hard and craving for attention, it felt delightful. Like before, the speed at which she felt my hard cock impaling her started increasing, the strength of the pinches too, and it quickly became painful, her moans were louder, and sounded sometimes like cries, but she couldn't stop herself from saying short words like "Fuck", "Yes", "More", "Harder" in the place of moans from time to time
Again, had it been her brain controlling her, she would never had let so much arousal from being controlled and used show, but it was her pussy dictating her actions.

As the pace and pinching strength got to the maximum, she reached the edge of cumming again, and stayed there, shaking, her pussy clenching with every thrust. She felt the pinch on one of her nipples turn into biting, sucking, and hitting with the tip of my tongue. She was pulling on her restraints again, excitingly frustrated to not be able to see what was being done to her, or to move to enjoy it more. Her only freedom was her legs, which she closed around me this time, trying to get that cock even deeper inside her to cum. She didn't manage to go over the edge though, as once again the pace slowed down, and the stimulation of her boobs softened.

As she was recovering, she understood there was a pattern, a cycle from slow to fast, each time with a new way to interact with her boobs. She was enjoying the slow movements for a while, really feeling my cock sliding against her lips and pussy walls, and wondered what will be the next thing I was going to do to her breasts. It was the only thing she could do, just lay there, blind, taking what comes her way, caresses, squeezes, bites, pinches, thrusts.

Before much time passes, her answer came, as she felt a hard slap on her left boob. She couldn't help but let out a small "Ouch". Another slap landed on her right boob, this time she managed to suppress her reaction, and sighed heavily. She felt me open her legs again, she obediently lay as a slut should, and she felt one of her legs being lifted up, resting above my arm.

Like before, the rythm increased over time, my cock sliding inside her nicely, her pussy clenching around it with each slap. After a few moments passed, the pace was as quick as possible, and she had completely forgotten her will to be silent, her loud moans filling the room, surely heard by Liz, but she was too horny to care anymore. The slaps kept coming at a slow pace on her tits, and each of them sent a warm feeling in her lower belly, making her legs shake and turning her moans into small shouts.

Helpless, tied on the bed and blindfolded, fucked by this stranger, one leg wide open, one held up by him, she remembered all the embarrassing and arousing moments she had gone through today, all the slutty things she had done. With this thought she went over the edge once again, moaning like crazy, her arms contracting to try and set her hands free, her legs shaking and her pussy tightening chaotically. She felt the pain a few more slaps on her now pink tits as she finished riding that second orgasm. She felt my cock leaving her pussy for the first time, and drops of hot and thick liquid landing on her chest, seeing this slight degradation as a nice conclusion.

Her body relaxed, she let out a sigh and started catching her breath. I sat next to her, enjoying the sight of this gorgeous girl, hands tied, blindfolded, her chest visibly moving with each of her heavy breaths, shining from the sweat all over, her round boobs fairly red from the spanks and covered in cum drops, and finally her pussy dripping, between her relaxed and opened legs. I grabbed a sharpie I found on the desk and wrote my phone number just above her pussy, thinking these girls might be up for more some time in the future, considering how much fun they seemed to be having. She was too drunk from her dopamine shot to say anything about it.

I untied her hands and she slowly moved one to her belly and the other behind her head, obviously having no intent to cover anything anymore. She was thinking to rest and catch her breath for a while, before going to clean herself up and get ready for bed, but moments after she fell asleep.
When I woke up she was still sound asleep, having turned to her side, facing me, her boobs still covered in now dry cum. She looked peaceful, especially compared to the horny girl I had seen before.

I got up, got dressed and went out of the room to leave, when I heard her friend greeting me from the kitchen. She was still naked, but making some effort to cover her naughty bits while cooking. She actually had forgotten her undressed state before I entered the room, but now in daylight, it was less blurry and felt more real than it seemed the night before. In order to move our attention from her nudity to something else, she talked about last night

"Sounds like you had a lot of fun" She said with a large grin
"I know I did" I answered smiling slightly
"I'm certain she loved it. When she gets up she's going to thank me and ask for more!" Liz added, laughing
After a few seconds she kept going "...I wish I had been at her place" She chuckled as if to make it seem like a joke, but she knew she meant it. Just the thought of both the kinky tasks and the loud sex had made her wet, but rubbing her own clit to the sound of her friend's moans yesterday, lying naked on the sofa, just hadn't been enough. She was kind of jealous, hoping to get some fun too.
"I'm sure you will get the chance soon. She will gladly make you pay back for yesterday" I answer, hoping to take part in it
She smiled, not daring to ask for a way to contact me and I took my leave, knowing that I had left one to Hannah.

Hannah woke up and took a moment to understand whether or not these things had happened, with her eyes still closed. Her touch on her skin made her realize that she was indeed naked. She moved her hand to her boobs and felt the dry cum. She opened her eyes to check, but understood she was still blindfolded. For sure her memories were real. She took a moment to remember everything she had been made to do, and everything she had been done. From the naked dash on the balcony to the intense fucking, and all the exposing things she had done in between, it made her feel proud and satisfied, but also still embarrassed.

She took off her top from her eyes, slowly got up, keeping her hands at her sides, just using them to rub her eyes, and went to shower. Looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed the writing on her lower belly, understood what it was, got her phone and added the number, decrypting the reflection in the mirror. After the shower, joining Lizzie for breakfast, she tried to keep some modesty again, using her hands and arms, as well as angling herself for some cover. So did Liz. They were not as confident as last night, and they had some shyness back.

After a few moments, Elizabeth couldn't stop herself anymore, and ecstatically inquired about how the sex had been. Hannah acted shy at first, but didn't resist describing what had been done to her, and how it had made her feel. By the end of her story they were both turned on and wet, again, and their hands had turned from covering them to secretly rubbing.
This left Elizabeth even more desperate to have the same fun as her friend, and she started giving hints as jokes about being ready to give some control to Hannah as a payback for yesterday.

Later that day, I received a text
"Hey, thx for leaving me your number I'm getting revenge on my friend tonight! Wanna join? "

THE END

I hope you enjoyed it.
As the conclusion suggests, I might write a sequel to this if I get inspired