Thread: Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 10:26 AM   #14
OffbeatDivine

1. What's a kink you've been dying to try? Haveing my face sat on until I pass out

2. What are two toys on your wishlist? A stronger fuck machine and a bedframe with a canopy and tie-up points

3. Where's a place you have always wished you could have sex? The lobby of my apartment building

4. What kinky item of clothing would you buy if you could? I could buy it, but haven't because I can't really use it solo - A leather sleepsack

5. What's a kinky scene you wish you could enact with a partner? Getting beat, choked, kicked...

6. What's something you wish you were better at? Gibing cunnilings

7. What interactions do you wish there were more of on gD? Hard to say, at the end of the day everyone is here for their own fun. I guess I wish some dares were a little more detailed or personalized, but that's where making friends here and taking the fun off the forums comes.

8. Who is your dream celebrity fuck? Emma Watson

9. What do you wish you could change about your body? If I could lose my belly and 80 pounds overnight that would be great

10.What is a kink you wish you never tried? I don't think there's anything I wish I never tried - even if I don't particularly "like" something, it's still a good experience
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote