View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #11
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

I'm not into playing this but posting the dares (at least those that causes the penalty) would be nice. If someone posts "I'll do that one." The game can restart from there.

... Also ...

There are very many dares that will not cross the gender gap, besides that of anatomy. Exs: Go to the town square topless, wear a bikini to a public pool, run around the mall in high heels. Plus a woman might be ashamed of flashing her genitals to a man but she might not go to jail. But a man flashing a woman may not only get him jail time but on a sex offender list for life.

There may also be problems if players are on another side of the planet. What may be culturally accepted in one place may be thought of as odd in another. Topless beaches are common in some parts of the world and outlawed in others. Prostitution is legal in the state of Nevada but illegal in Los Vegas, Nevada.

Players could easily fall into springing a grey area dare at another. Someone impartial ought to judge if a dare is fair or out of bounds of the game.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote