View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 12:04 PM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

I am not normally a fan of answering truths but I did read the spoiler and maybe the answers help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPassion View Post
Are you submissive or switch? Switch

When and how did you find out that you have a sub side? A bunch of years ago and I am not exactly sure how. Kinda stumbled upon kink realted websites and got curious and into it. Not sure why/ how I found those sites to begin with.

What is the hottest thing a Domme did to you? Hm not exactly sure. Most of my submissive experience were of online nature but I think tasting my cum for her.

What is your favorite fantasy (where you are the submissive)? Hands behind back tied and fucked with a strapon while she teases/ strokes with my penis and balls as much as she likes.

What do you get out of being dominated? Probably the same as you would. It is a nice feeling to lose the control to somebody you trust. And well it is kinda hot to do dirty stuff with each other and pleasuring the partner (my motives for my dom and sub side are basically the same).

Do you like it when she calls you by something else than your name? Depends on the name. I wouldn´t mind a playful humiliating name.

If so, what do you like to be called? Her dirty slut. Something like that for example.

Would it bother you to be dominated by a woman who has been purely submissive in the past? Nope. While experience can obviously be sexy I like the idea of exploring with somebody new those kinks. As long as she enjoys it. The idea of her trying it for me makes it even sexier.
Best of luck to you!