View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:57 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Surprisingly, she is on time, even after having to climb the gate. I hear her footsteps crunch on the loose gravel path long before I see her, but who else is it going to be at this time of night? Finally she comes into view, a shadow among shadows in the midnight dark.

I have picked the spot well though, the bench sitting almost directly under a streetlight, the white glow illuminating her as she enters the circle of light. I watch avidly as she undresses, the first time I have seen her in the flesh, so to speak. The only problem is that the small wooded area is a good ten yards away, and my eyesight isn't the best.

Knowing I only have ten minutes, I am moving as soon as the blindfold drops over her eyes. Ghosting silently over damp grass, I slip, skidding for a second, biting back a curse, then slowing down, happy I didn't cry out or fall over. Reaching the bench, I stand behind her, spending a long moment just looking at my prize.

The rise and fall of her chest rapid with her heavy breathing. The mixture of fear and arousal on her face concealed only by the blindfold which hides her eyes from me. Her naked body even more beautiful in person than the multitude of pictures she has sent me. It takes all my strength to look away, reaching over the bench and taking yet another pair of her panties out from under her nose. This time, I replace them, returning the underwear I 'borrowed' this morning. Of course, there is a small addition now, her purloined panties are soaked at the crotch with a large deposit of my own cum.

I am not sure how long I have left, the timer can't have too much longer to run, so I pull my phone from my pocket and move carefully in front of her, snapping a few pictures off, before turning to video mode. As I move to get a better angle, my foot crunches on the path and she starts. Looking around quickly, I find the low bush I already picked out to hide in at need. My foot lands heavily again as I dive for the cover, laying on my belly in the mud by the time she has ripped the blindfold off.

Holding my breath as she looks around, cursing and hoping at the same time, but she doesn't see me. I barely dare to breathe again until she is dressed and out of sight, but even that doesn't stop the huge grin as she pulls her underwear on, my cold, thick cum plastered to her groin.

The front door slams loudly behind me as I make my way back inside the house, goose bumps still prickling along my arms. I head up to my room, stripping my coat off as I go and take a few moments to collect myself before logging online and sending a quick message letting Him know the task didn't turn out as he had wanted it to.

As I type up what happened, I fidget and bite my nails between words, wondering who was near by and who might have seen me before I managed to dress myself again. As I think back over what just happened and the thought of being seen, although scary, also begins to arouse me and I can't help but slip a finger inside my panties.

As soon as I do so I feel the wetness, somehow I missed it in my rush to redress myself, and in seconds I am standing and naked and glaring at the panties that vanished from my pocket this morning. When I dressed in the park it was too dark to notice the panties had changed but here in my bedroom under the harsh lighting there is no mistaking these are the ones that I was wearing this morning.

My eyes flick over the obvious stains on the panties and I know they aren't mine and my heartbeat kicks up a notch. Has someone been watching me all day? Who? For a fleeting second I wonder if it is Him but then shake my head slightly. He is too far away from me, it can't be him. So who else...?

I thought I had been careful to hide this side of me, to never let anyone in my personal life close enough to know about it and the fear that someone has found out anyway is beginning to overwhelm me. All sorts of scenarios rush through my mind, each more outlandish than the last one. I take a seat on the bed and pull my knees up to my chest as I try to think who could have possibly found out about my not so secret kinks. Again, I come up blank just as I did earlier this morning and I can feel my self control slipping as I realize how disastrous this could be.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: