Thread: Fiction: Sometimes Things Happen
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:20 PM   #3
Ben010

Default Chapter III: Just the Beginning

Chapter III: Just the Beginning

Andrew

After Nick called the pizza place, it was his turn to ask someone.

"Tyler," He said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Tyler replies, shifting in his seat.

"What's the most you've done with a girl?" Nick said and everyone turned to look at Tyler for his response.

"Well, you remember Selena from grade 8?" Tyler said slowly, "when we were a thing we went to the movies and made out in the back row. That's the furthest I ever got before she broke up with me."

"Man, she got hot too, like when you had her she was a 6 at best," Ryan explained, "Now she's easily an 8.5, I would say 9 but that spot is reserved for Hailey."

Before Nick could retaliate, the doorbell rang.

"Alright Nick!" I said eagerly, "you're up!"

Nick hesitantly took off his t-shirt, revealing his toned chest. He didn't swim like me and Tyler, but he played on the school's hockey team and worked out all the time. Next, he hesitantly slid off his sweatpants, showing his white Calvin Klein briefs. Through the tight material, you could tell that he had a semi-erection.

I had always been a little interested in guys, I found out in grade 8 when I started checking out the other boys in the locker room at school and at the pool. However, I had never thought about my friends like this.

Nick jogged up the stairs and we followed. After he opened the basement door he crept slowly towards the front door and Ryan, Tyler, and I hid in the kitchen. Just before he opened the door, the doorbell rang again.

"Hi," Nick said simply to the delivery boy. We couldn't see the delivery boy's reaction but heard his gasp and slow response.

"That'll be $14.75 buddy," the delivery boy said.

"Damn it! My wallet is downstairs!" Nick said and ran downstairs. When he came back to the top of the stairs, I could see that his semi had grown, it was now at least 6 inches and poked straight to the side of his tight underwear.

"Here," Nick said, giving the delivery boy a $20 bill and taking the pizza, "keep the change."

Nick closed the door and we followed him downstairs.

"Man that guy was so pervy!" He exclaimed after he set the pizza box on the ping pong table, "he kept looking at my dick and checking me out!"

"It looked like you were giving him lots to look at," Ryan laughed, pointing at Nick's visible hard-on.

"Yeah well you were the one watching me," Nick said, blushing as he pulled his sweatpants on, "Tyler your turn now."

"Okay... Ryan, truth or dare?" Tyler said, picking up a slice of pizza.

"Dare!" Ryan said eagerly.

"Okay, go upstairs to Hailey's room and find one of her thongs, then take it back down here," Tyler said, grinning.

"Wait, what if she's in there?" Nick protested, "if she catches us we're dead!"

"No, Logan picked her up half an hour ago I think, plus she would've said something when we were all upstairs," Tyler said.

"Boys, I'll do it. Don't need to do too much convincing!" Ryan said, running up the stairs.

-=-

A few minutes later, Ryan returned. He carried a black thong, with sequins on the front.

"Behold, the Queen's jewels," he announced, tossing the thong to Tyler. Tyler turned it over in his hands and grinned.

"Andrew," Ryan said, grinning evilly, "truth or dare?"

I considered the two options for a few seconds before responding, "dare."

"Hmm, I thought you would've picked truth. Go outside and dive in the pool, then run one lap around the house." Ryan said.

Fair enough, I opened my bag to get my swimsuit, but Ryan snatched it away.

"Nuh-uh, in your underwear," he said, grinning mischievously.

I slowly took off my t-shirt and jeans, then my socks. I kicked my clothes away and stood there in my light pink boxers. I opened the door and was shoved outside. I turned around and they pointed at the pool from behind the sliding door. I climbed up the ladder and took a deep breath before jumping into the cold water.

I'm not sure exactly why Nick's pool was still up in October, but I quickly climbed out. Next I had to run around the house. I snuck around the side of Nick's house and peered around the corner. The neighbours had their lights on, but Nick's porchlight was luckily off. After double checking the street and listening for cars, I bolted across Nick's front yard. The cold October air, combined with the cold water, made me shiver when I got to the other side about 10 seconds later. I didn't even bother to check if anyone was watching before I jogged back around to the sliding door. I peered in to see the other 3 boys sitting on the couch eating more pizza.

Proud of completing my dare, I yanked on the door, but it didn't budge.

They locked me outside.
Limits: Family, Face pics, full public, permanent, illegal, scat etc

I am in denial. The last time I came was June 9, 2018

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Ben010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ben010 for this post: