View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #95
Leland
getDare Devil

I changed my mind, The_Evil_Porlo. I will be clear for the sake of the Challenge. You will be treated like a "special guest" of the challenge, not a partecipant. The spirit of every challenge is that it forces someone to do something that he would not do otherwise. The implicit (and that I mistakenly thought obvious) rule of the Denial challenge is that is addressed to people who masturbates a lot (the typical user of getdare). Instead you will continue your 4 years old religious denial for months or years, with or without this little game: this is not a challenge for you, not suits you because it does not change your lifestyle. Even your impossible punishment suggests this conclusion. A challenge for you would be to cum, but that's another story. I respect your denial decision and your willpower, I want only to lead in the better way this challenge because I decided to have this responsability towards all the other partecipant.

So, there will be one winner. Also the idea of an edging game between the last 2 (or 3, more funny) people in game is great.

I think this is the better way to fix the situation, obviously I want to hear the opinion of the others. Let's decide together.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Etc

Achievements
Owning Luzifell's orgasms furever!
Jokingly denied Footlover for 5 years!
Turned little AnonRK into a piss slut!
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote