Thread: 11 Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

1. Best liked feature of yourself. Eyes!

2. Radio or playlist/cd? Pandora! It plays what I like but is constantly surprising me.

3. Bath or shower? *Blushes* It depends.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing, cereal, fruit, or eggs!

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? Hands!

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. Hm. What is strange?

7. Is sense of humor important to you? Absofuc**inglutely.

8. Favorite story growing up. Peter Pan! Or anything by Poe.

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? Either sleeping or living.

10. Car or truck or suv? TRUCK!

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. Visiting every single country in the world. There are 196. No, but I am well on my way.

SURPRISE! *Shocked gasp*

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life? To travel and be immersed in the culture! Eat lots and lots and lots of good food!

2. Yes or no…anal sex? Yep. Not my favorite, but I'll do it.

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why? Hm. Spreader bar... Not being able to close my legs. Also clamps, just because I kind of like those.

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home? hm. I hate fast food.

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? *shivers* Inner thighs unless I reallllllly like a person... then neck!

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea? Yes and Yes. Although I hate mess.

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book? Upside down, hanging from a tree.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. I plead the fifth.

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Hm. No clue. I just love to laugh!

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them? Depends on the special someone and it depends on what kind of special date.

11. How much do you hate me right now? Fair to middling.
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote