View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 11:41 PM   #41
Punishmypussy_rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Well done on completing my dare (even if you lost the pics). If you'd like to do another;

Strip nude, insert your anal beads then squat down over your vibrator. The vibrator should be positioned so that only by sqatting uncomfortably low can you get any pleasure from it. You may stand up as often as you like and for as long as you like but you should not stop until you've had at least one orgasm.
Ok so I first inserted the bead and they are hard to get all the way in so I was uncomfortable already. I proper my vib on top of a couple of pillows but it was still really low and taped it down so it didn't fall. I then squared down (I was able to stay low a while. I've been doing squats latley so this wasn't to bad. Minus the beads. They made it uncomfortable bc of how full I felt. (Should have done this dare right after the last one I did and I prob Woudlnt have felt the beads as much after taking out the dildo) but I didn't so my ass was being stretched again with the beads.... It only took me about 45seconds to orgasm I stayed down the while time
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83347 **Pm dares *
Punishmypussy_rough is offline   Reply With Quote