Thread: Non-Fiction: Unintended strip poker
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #7
betawood

Sorry, I get busy with other things....

She leaned back and I moved down and pulled her panties off. I could see his hand has moved up to her wet pussy. I just watched his fingers rubbing her wet lips. It was very strange to watch someone else touch her. It is funny feeling to let someone do that, but at the same time it is very exciting. I wanted to taste how wet she was. I moved in to take her wet lips in my mouth. I moved his hand out of the way and took her lips in my mouth. She was wet, very wet. I could taste how turned on she was.

As hard as it was to see him touching her, that was nothing compared to seeing him kiss her. I looked up from eating her out and saw him kissing her, deep tongue kissing. I stopped sucking on her lips and watched them kiss. I can tell you, this I wasn't really prepared for. Kissing is a very passionate act and they were going at it. Part of me felt a little anger, a little jealousy. This could have been the drunkenness, but I was troubled. I rubbed my hands up her body and placed my hands on her breasts. He broke away from the kiss and I looked in her eyes. She was thrilled. I could tell that she was enjoying the amount of attention she was getting. I moved up to kiss her. She whispered in my ear that she loved me and we started to kiss. Her excitement made me even more horny. Her getting this pleasure thrilled me. We stopped kissing because of her moaning. She comes very easy and Jim had continued eating her out apparently when I kissed her. Laying on the floor became a little uncomfortable. I asked if they wanted to continue in the bedroom and they both agreed.

We got up and headed into the bedroom.
betawood is offline   Reply With Quote