Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default Part 2 (sorry for how late it is)

She was looked somewhat embarrassed but that only lasted for a short time, when she was ready she took her finger and put it into her vagina. It was an extremely hot sight, I was about to blow and I think Ethan was too. After 3 minutes she was just doing the same thing, looking at us, she was panting but I later found out that she was doing this to keep us up. After the five minutes she put her panties back on and asked us “Truth or Dare?”

I said Dare and Ethan agreed with me. She looked at us and said, “John I dare you to give Ethan a blow job for 2 minutes, while he licks my pussy; if Ethan cums then he has to do the punishment.”

This was good and bad, if someone does the punishment, its like the worst thing ever, but also they are out of the game. When there is only 1 person left, that one person can do skip 5 times whenever he/she wants (choose not to do a dare or a truth) for the next game they play. So Ethan lied down on his back, his small 4’ 6” body was across the floor and his small 5” member was in the air, I lied down in between his legs and started sucking on his dick, meanwhile my sister squatted down so her vagina was right above Ethans head, he was licking as I was sucking. About a minute in I felt his dick surge, then exactly 5 seconds after that he cam into my mouth. I quickly got out of there and he just kept on coming and coming.

My sister walked away and I stood up and put my cloths back on. As soon as one person had to do the punishment the game was over as soon as it was completed.

We walked into the other room and told Ethan to clean up, he covered in his cum. While I was washing my mouth out my sister was talking to me. We were discussing who would administer the punishment. After a few minutes of debating we agreed that I would be giving him the punishment.

I walked over to him and told him I was going to give him the punishment. He agreed and took off his underwear. Part 1 of the punishment: Get carried by a sex organ into the closest bathroom. I grabbed Ethans dick and basically dragged him into the bathroom, Apperently it hurt really bad (no duh). I told my sister it was okay and she came in the bathroom carrying my and her cell phones, both of them on video mode.

Part 2 of the punishment: completely shower off the winner (My sister and I agreed it was me). I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm, I walked in with Ethan behind me. I told him to begin and he started to put soap on my body. It felt good to be washed by someone else, even if it was another boy. He was washing put shampoo in my hair and washed it all. Then he put soap on my arms and torso, when he was done, came Part 3.

Part 3 of the punishment: while soap is on the winners dick suck them off until they cum. So it happened, he applied the soap all over my balls and on my penis, massaging them before he would start. Then it happened. He went on his knees and sucked my soapy erection. It felt good, and according to my sister, she could tell. After 2-3 minutes my 4” member surged in his mouth and I cam. It felt phenomenal and it was a great ejaculation.

Part 4: Swallow, and dry winner off. After that we continued the sleepover as if we were two normal 11 y/o boys. We slept in different beds and slept in boxers.

***The next morning

I woke up and turned on my cell phone. I looked and I noticed I had 10 new text messages. This surprised me because I didn’t start any conversations after our game and last night and I turned my phone off right before I fell asleep.

When I checked the first text, it was sent to me by Jake, his message said, “Wow that’s cool, invite me next time XD!” I was confused and then I read the next one, it was sent to me by a “Courtney”, which is weird cause I didn’t know a Courtney her text said said, “very cool, thanks for that!!” text after text were just as confusing as the next. I had no idea what was going on. Just then I turned over the phone after feeling a lump, I noticed it was a sticker that my sister keeps on her phone to identify the difference between hers and mine (we had the same type of phone). I still don’t know what was so interesting to what my sister sent in a text to these people so I looked at her sent box.

I almost passed out when I realized the text she sent was the first dare I did, and that was performing an uncensored, uncovered strip show. I was pissed off, so I looked deeper into her outbox and I was happy to find out that she hadn’t sent any of the other ones.

I looked at her video box and I saw her videos, and there they were. All the videos we made of the dares. I deleted them all when I found the video taken three weeks before. I watched it, and I saw, to my horror, Ethan and I naked with ranch dressing on our erections and jacking each other off. I deleted the video and I went deeper in her inbox and I found that she had replies much like the ones I found now.

I was furious so I snuck into my step-sisters room and took my phone back. I sent the video of Ethan licking her pussy and luckly for Ethan it only got his back and his ass, but it mostly got what I wanted, My sisters breasts and her pussy. I sent it to a few of my friends and then I deleted all evidence of the night on her phone and then on mine.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote