My friend told me to try this

Selfbondage
Petplay(dog)
Peeplay
Time between 1 and 3 hours

Limits.
Social, full publiek, illegale, permanent damage, pics and video webcam
Oh yeah? Who sent you my way?

Hmmm let’s start with filling up your bladder. Wait until the urge to pee kicks in. I’m going to give you two options as I’m not sure if option 1 goes against your limits or not. If it doesn’t, you must choose option 1.

1. You are to put on an athletic squirt if you have one. If not, just choose a short skirt. No panties allowed. athletic top. You must go for a walk on a trail. Hopefully there is one that is quite secluded. Bring a nice big bottle of water with you and start your hike. Every minute, take a nice big sip of water. When you finally have to go, find a tree, get on all 4s and hike your leg up like a dog and try peeing in the tree. Make sure your hike is at least an hour and half.

2. For 2 hours you will act as if you are a dog. You will be crawling around your house on all 4s, chewing on chew toys, playing fetch with yourself, and most importantly, drinking from the dog bowl. When you finally have to release yourself… poor you, there’s no one home to let you outside. You must find somewhere in the house to release yourself (not the toilet. If you’re feeling very doglike, not in the showe/bath. Somewhere in the floor. Owners not “home” until your time is up). If you release yourself on the floor, your owner is going to be very upset with you. You will be out in timeout. Put a collar and leash on and leash yourself to a piece of furniture. You must also hold a “bone” (can be a chopstick, stick, or anything similar) during your timeout. Your timeout will last 30 minutes.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote