View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
cfnmboy

Default A CFNM Adventure

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting a story, so I hope you like it! In case you don't know, CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. It's all about empowering girls, embarrassing boys, and having a lot of fun! I obviously like CFNM a lot, since it's in my screen name, so this story (and probably any others I write) will have CFNM in them, so if you don't like CFNM, you won't like my stories!

Cocky. What an appropriate word for Jeffrey, for so many different reasons. For one, Jeff was extremely self-obsessed and arrogant. He thought he was the greatest, hottest, and (in his words) "most awesomest" guy in Clarkville High. He thought that every boy lived in envy of his lean physique, his strong body and his boyish face. And he thought that every girl was his for the taking, that they were all eagerly waiting to lie down before him and let him have his way with them. Jeffrey was constantly boasting about his "latest conquest," yet he had never had what any sane person would call a girlfriend. Or even a genuine friend who was a girl.

Jenna was one of the few girls in Jeff's grade that he had not "conquered." She was by no means popular, and though she was extremely intelligent, she never bragged about her accomplishments. She had English class with Jeff, and though she rarely talked in class (mostly because Jeff and his buddies always shouted out the (usually wrong) answer first), her mind constantly buzzed. She hated Jeff. She hated how disrespectful he was to girls, how arrogant and conceited and...well, cocky.

Jenna sighed, a mix of anger and lust. That was the one thing she liked about Jeff. She could tell that he had something big in his jeans. Even without Jeff constantly bragging about his penis to anyone within screaming earshot, she could see his large bulge whenever he walked by. Whenever they passed in the hallway, she would look down, which served the double purpose of avoiding his leering gaze and allowing her to gaze leeringly at his package. Jenna wanted nothing more than to see Jeff naked, to have that cocky boy under her control, to finally teach him how to respect women. He might have conquered half of her friends, but Jenna knew that Jeff would NEVER conquer her. And, if everything went according to plan, he would never conquer anyone else ever again.

Part II coming soon. Let me know what you think!
cfnmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to cfnmboy for this post: