View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #21
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne View Post
I dare you to to put your likes, dislikes and limits into your signature. This makes it easier for us to give you some dares.

For every like, fuck your ass with your dildo 4 minutes hard. [5 likes -> 20 minutes] to lube it you are only allowed to lick it. If you have to relube it, lick it clean. Hopfully much saliva stays on it.. Only stop to relube. Relubing time doesn't count to your total assfuck time.

For every dislike, pinch each of your nipples 10 times hard. [5 dislikes -> 50 pinches]

For every limit, hit your pussy 4 times as hard as you can. [5 limits -> 20 hits]

Be honest and don't forget something.
Hopefully it will be painful, because you have to be punished, because you didn't wrote a signature on your self...

Have fun.
Report!
Done! 36 minutes of assfucking and only spit as lube (had to lick it 4 times to re-apply spit) was really hard for me. My ass is now totally sore and needs a break for the next 24h. I dont even want to put a single finger near it. I begin to regret this thread.

44 hits on my pussy were easy compared to the assfucking part.

since i dont have any dislikes i didnt need to pinch my nipples (the will-do list is not really a dislike list, actually i somehow like them but only in the right mood)

i will try the other dare with my "fuckbuddy" next week when i see him the next time. although i dont think he is a big fan of his ass getting licked...

and sorry if my reports are a bit short, i dont really have much time and in my limited free time i like to do kinky things

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote