View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 09:30 AM   #1
lavenderlover

Default Add or remove clothes for my daily walk (again!)

Here's the continuation of my previous threats with a few changes and additions! Here's the rules stated as clearly as possible

1. I start each day with a shirt, sweatshirt/sweater, bra, pants and underwear

2. Each contributor can ADD one item, REMOVE one item or BOTH. You can add back an item that's been removed, or remove a special item added by someone else.

3. At the bottom of this first post, I'll list what was worn for the previous day, and what's currently schedules for the next walk

4. Sneakers, socks and a backpack will always be kept on for safety.

5. I open to other suggestions, but some items which can be added: shorts, sweatpants, leggings, stockings, leggings, swimsuit, bikini, headband, makeup, jewelry, pigtails, etc.

6. I'll show a rough map with various routes. The route I choose for the day will be listed below. I may add more routes, or a new way for you to vote

Map: https://imgur.com/a/I8OIJxo
Its not perfect, the white box near the middle is my home. Green is yards, white is forest

Thank you to all who have enjoyed before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT WALK: Wednesday on Route A

Clothing allowed: stockings

Items added: Collar, pigtails

Likes: Humiliation, outdoors, embarrassment, degradation, dares, physical challenge, pain, discomfort

Dislikes: Pee drinking, watersports, anal, large objects, public, lazy dares

Limits: Mostly anything within common sense and safety, nothing dangerous or illegal. NO scat or diaper stuff,

Last edited by lavenderlover; 04-16-2024 at 07:38 PM.
lavenderlover is offline   Reply With Quote