View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 11:04 AM   #34
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Reminder I am sick atm so it may take longer than planned to get everyones dares out. Please be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
Well, I guess I'd be honoured to receive a dare from your good self!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Humiliation, Femdom, Bets and Challenges, Exercise
Dislikes: Body Writing, Piss Drinking, Toothpaste, Messy, CBT, Mouth Soaping
Limits: Illegal, Huge Pain, Blood, Enemas, Extreme Messy, Financial Blackmail
Toys: Butt Plug, Clothespins, Puppy Mask, Collar, Leash, Jockstrap, Condoms, Vibrator, Blindfold

I'd like to thank you in advance for taking time out to prepare a dare for me! Much appreciated.
Strip naked and put on your puppy mask, collar and attach the leash to collar. Puppies like to mark their scent so find somewhere in your yard you can pee. If you don't have a yard or it is too public then you can go instead on a pile of wadded up newspapers and/or magazines in your room. Make sure to have enough so that you don't leak everywhere. Once you have peed it's only right that you explore your scent like a puppy would-sniff and push your nose into the mess you made, maybe have a roll around in it.

Did you lose your ball somewhere? Go hunting for your butt plug and throw it to the other side of the room. Bat and paw and throw and fetch until you're sweating and can't possibly continue chasing it. Oh no, it looks like the people of the house have found the mess you made earlier! Take a rolled up newspaper and gently swat your nose with it. Puppies ought to be house trained!

Once you are sure you have learned to go outside, it's time to explore the furniture a little more via humping it. Anywhere you leave precum will be lapped up with your tongue. Once you have humped at least three different pieces of furniture you can choose a final piece to hump to an orgasm on. Again all cum will be lapped up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
Dear IceMaiden,

I would love to receive a dare from you by PM.
You will find my likes and limits down here in my signature.
Dislikes are heavy pain, humiliation, writing lines and anal insertion.
My toys: I have a but plug, dog collar, blindfold, gag, rope and cuffs.
Thank you for considering me.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boerni View Post
I would love to get dared

Toys: none
No dislikes listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyoldguy View Post
I would love a dare, my info is in my signature (below).
Write three phrases related to your kinks on your body and then head to the nearest public bathroom. Once there strip entirely and complete 200 strokes (up and down counts as one stroke) with your hand. After the strokes put one item of clothing back on. Repeat until you are fully dressed again. Shoes and socks count as items too.

Once you are fully dressed wipe off one of the words you wrote on you earlier. However many strokes in total you did while redressing is the amount of strokes to complete again while chanting a mantra related to the words still on your body. Once the strokes are complete wipe off another word.
Strip once more and leave your clothes in the stall, go to the next stall and complete a further 100 strokes.

Only after these 100 strokes are complete can you return to your stall, collect your clothes and dress again. Once you are dressed again wipe off the last word. You can either orgasm where you are or head back home first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissslave View Post
I would like one please.
No toys. Everything else should be in sig
Start off in the corner, kneeling and naked and circle your clit 50 times without edging or orgasm. If you accidentally edge/orgasm start over. Once you have completed the clit circles gently spank each boob with your hands 10 times each. Enough to cause a pleasent stinging sensation, but not so hard it switches to bad pain.

While you are completing your circles and spanks tell either chat or LPV in detail what you are doing step by step, be very graphic so that your audience is fully aware of what you're doing and how you're feeling and can cause you to blush if they choose to.

Now ask your audience for 3 humiliating words or phrases and those phrases will be written across your boobs and left to fade naturally. Complete one edge while stating out loud the words you have just written. After your edge, it's back to clit circles. Only you're going to go even slower with them and really torment yourself. Another 200 as slow as you can stand.

How long has this taken you so far? The amount of time from starting to now is how long you'll spend kneeling and naked in the corner using just your little finger to tease your clit some more, no edge or orgasms. If you managed not to edge during this time, once the time has passed you can bring yourself to orgasm via clit circles. If you did edge during this time, you can bring yourself to orgasm but only with your little finger and a maximum of five minutes to try.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-17-2018 at 11:08 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote