Thread: The Lucky 6
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
CIA

Batter's Up srry baseballs going on at school, but anyway here is the next one.

The rest of the day was pretty much set for me, until supper. My parents had informed me that their going a to my grandmothers with my brother. Me being clever I got out of it, and is aloud to stay home. Also my grandmother lived a whole state away.

"Hey mom, do you mind if I have a few friends over" I asked my mom in the dining room

"Who" My mother asked busy with packing

"I was thinking, my cousin Alex and his friend Hal, plus two or three friends from school" I said haflassly, knowing this was probably going to end up in a no, but I would still invite them over anyways.

"Fine, I trust you, but no more people, and especially no girls" My mother said pointing her finger at me

That's all right I saw this as more of a Guy night anyway. My cousin Alex is curios about guys, I wonder if he ever charmed Hal up, playing truth or dare, guess I’ll find out when I text him.
But one thing I might have an issue with was Mike, I want him over for Will, but me and Mike aren't on the best of terms right now, especially after the party the other night...

The other night:
Brain just left the party with Will, Michael was their tying to stop them but eventually left. I questioned Michael about it, he got angry quickly, and pushed me. I avoided a physical fight, but turned it into a verbal fight. I stormed away from the party with very hard feelings toward Michael...
this morning I awoke with a bruise on my shoulder where Michael had shoved me but It doesn't hurt to bad.

But what does hurt, is that before today, before me and Brian kissed, I was hurting on the inside. Feeling completely alone, although I was never alone, I had friends I could talk to. But the alone you get with love, I saw other guys with their girlfriends and stuff, and it made me hurt even more. Or read those online stories about how two kids meet each other and life was perfect.
But every story I read, every person I saw who had someone they loved with him, just made me cry. One night I cryed so much that I never fell asleep, the hurt was getting to be unbearable. I was ready to take rash actions to find someone who I could hold. I told my brother I was gay to see if he knew anybody that was, but every day was the same results, more hurt and loneliness.
But there is one great women that helped me, she's the schools teacher in Astronomy, one day she saw me after class. Apparently my grades slipping and the lost look on my face, gave me away to being lonely and such.
She's the sweetest 54 year old lady you'll ever meet, always wears modern loose silk clothing and her big glasses she uses to grade papers, her hilarious jokes and funny laugh could brighten anybodies day up. She's the one that I confessed everything to (except that I was gay), she the one that picked my shattered remains and glued me back together. Over a few weeks she was able to convince me that I didn't need to hurt all time, the only thing she wasn't able to fix was me STILL not having anybody. But I learned to mask the pain to hide it, I definitely owe one to her. Maybe I’ll tell her I’m gay one of these days...

"You alright" My dad asked passing me by, braking me out of a gaze

"Yeah, just thinking" I said, now one more challenge to live up to today finding my phone

After a few minutes of searching I found it laying in broad daylight I swear the thing gets up and moves when nobody is watching, I had a few new messages. Most from friends one from a number that I don't recognize, so lets see who's it is.
Opening the message was very tricky especially when you don't remember your phone pass code but I eventually got it.

"Thanks for everything today, I guess its all right if your a jackass and all see you later! Will"

Well that was nice of him oh well better start sending the invites! I hope to get everybody here, you know what I don't hope I'm GONNA MAKE them come if I have to(excuse the pun, I'm felling like a perv).
CIA is offline   Reply With Quote