Thread: The Lucky 6
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
CIA

Wink

Buanos tardes (Working on my Spanish). Here's the next part, enjoy of course; but I would like a few more comments please. Words are as valuable as the soul put into them and any soul is worth a million, any opinion whether bad or good I’d appreciate it.

Love, CIA!!

I kind of suspected them gay at first but, I completely disregarded it because of my hormones acting up or something. Brian was my latest crush, I had two before him. I was lovestruck, I did everything in my power to be near him. I brought him with me to party's, flirted with him constantly, and in the process became his friend. Usually my crushes pass within a month or two, but with Brian its been more than 4 moths at least.

"Yeah, we both are" Brian confirmed
"But what about Will, wont he mind you kissing me" I asked, quickly pulling on some socs
"Don't worry about him, he already has a boyfriend, and he’s the one who told you to kiss me" Brian said leaning his head closer to mine gave me a

good view of his bright green eyes that are always shining.

"Who" I asked
"Mike" Brian said inches from my face

Soon Brian’s hand found my left hand and his fingers griped around mine, and his other hand found my back, and his hand soothingly moved up and down on. The contact sent energy pulses through my body.
God why does he have to be so cute, I would do anything to look that cute. Everything on his body just fits, from his slender athletic form, to the innocence in his face. Not the mention he just looks so soft, just like silk.
When our lips came together it was like a dream come true, but when the tongues became involved it became a pure fantasy. Trying to keep myself from smiling is torture. The kissing went fir a few minutes; and the tongue wrestling was won by me of course. But there was something out of place about the whole situation, something just didn't feel right. And I broke of the kissing which could have gone on much longer if I didn't stop it.
Even though I didn’t want too.

"I know were good friends and all but... I don't know, I think were going just a little to quick for me' I said as Brian’s hand let go of mine and the hand on my back fell away

I also have my doubts about Brian, a night alone with Will might have had played with some of Brian’s emotions, especially the distinction between straight and gay.

"Thats fine cutie" Brian said standing up with the most shameless bulge ever coming from his Bball shorts.
Cutie? Does he really think I'm cute, I mean I know I'm good looking and all. But cute what about hot!

Then again, I don't have anything special about me like how Brian has his bright green eyes, I'm just like every common person with brown eyes and hair. But I am really tall at 6'3 I think Brain is only 5'9.

"Cute" I questioned Brian
"Yes, your very cute" Brian said
"Not hot" I questioned
"Ok this is going to take some explaining, yeah your hot, but I mean your personality when your with someone you like" Brian explained
"Alright say your with your friends, you try to act cool, somewhat jerkish, and you like to be the center of attention, and stupid, but I know your much smarter than you appear" Brian finished

Heh, funny thing is Brian’s theory about me being “stupid” is right; I act stupid to deceive others around me, most of the time it works, but clearly not with Brian.

"Somewhat jekish" I said
"Yeah, but when your around me, you act like a goofball, your shy, and really nice" Brian explained

I guess I’m little cute.
I had to admit Brian was right, when I'm around him I act different. Around Brian nothing seems to work right, and I blush alot.

"See like that, your blushing" Brian smiled and I couldn't help but smile myself, and look down at my feet.

Inside of me I felt different, kind of like I just lost 20 pounds all the
sudden. And really happy.

"I wonder where Will ran off to" Brian said to himself, evading the
awkwardness of the moment.

As if on que Will walked in from outside. Speak the devils name and he will appear every time.

"I went to get some water from the vending machine across the street, here I got you two some" Will said tossing me and Brian one, and noticed a newfound emotion running in the air, and smiled.

Will for some reason makes my blood boil, I don't like being near him. I don't know why its not like he's ever done anything bad to me. But every time he talks it just annoys me so much, not his voice but just him. I just hate him for no absolute reason.

"Thanks" I mumbled
"No problem" Will said with a smile that I didn't give back
"Me and Will are going to walk to pizza hut, you wanna come" Brian invited
"Nah, I got some things I need to do" I said zipping up my sports bag with my running clothes and running shoes in it
“Walk? Don’t you have a car Brian” I asked slipping my shoes on.
"Yeah but its in the shop" Brian asked
"Break it already” I joked
“ Nope, its getting painted midnight black; anyway Will lets go, I think we bothered Blake enough today” Brian said walking out the door
"Hey Will, wait up a sec, tell Brian to walk ahead" I said

I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish here.

"Sure, hey Brian go ahead I'll meet you there" Will told Brian halfway out the door
"What'd you need" Will asked tuning toward me smiling, god he’s always smiling...
CIA is offline   Reply With Quote