View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 07:23 AM   #27
Cleufleur

'Ello everyone

Sorry for the late answers because we only do this when we are next to each other. This is for the fun we get out of this. And it took us so long to finally be with each other.

To the questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaceX View Post
What dare would you love to ask Jess to do to embarrass her?
I suppose this is for me (Steph).

> Dare that I love to ask that embarrasses Jess
On that, I love to ask Jess to approach hunky guys. She is always so contradicting with it. She says no and flushed, yet she stares at them and talks about their muscles. Then she gets shy again. And really excited when we walk towards him. Always fun to look at her reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
So do you always sit on the toilet seat
Hi bat!

We have a rule that questions have to be directed to either of us and not repeated or similar. This is to keep things interesting for us.

I hope you understand us.

On that end, we both are interested to hear what secret habits we have with toilet seats and/or how disgusting the other is! So we think it will be fun that only 1 is revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
For Jess

Body swap with Steph but you can only take either everything above the waist (ignoring your head, face, hair etc) or everything below the waist. What are you swapping and why?

Have you ever stolen/borrowed anything from Steph and not given it back?

You are about to have sex with Steph. Talk us through in detail the process of how you satisfy her from start to finish
Q1: Which part (upper or lower) I will want to bodyswap with Steph?
I will definitely choose the lower body. I must be a pervert to want to know how Steph actually feels down there. Maybe because I think she sometimes faked it because she's tired or something. The other thing is how Steph always praise about my legs so she can have them.

Q2: What did I stole or took from Steph and never return?
Definitely! Bobby pins, hair clips, pens, socks... The best thing I stole from her was her heart. Cheesy I know but I just had to. I think the most embarrassing thing was money. It was a genuine case and I had not returned.

Q3: What is my sexual process with Steph like?
This is making me so shameless. But I won't go into the foreplay since Steph has already wrote about it (to me). But.. the rest. So we'll start after Steph is in the right headspace...

The very next thing is to get her wet and ready. But I won't undress Steph just yet unless she's already naked but slowly, I'll make her the enf there. I'll say naughty things to her. Things like if she wants a little massage at her nipples, or her vulva or maybe her armpits. And with each response, I'll do it as sensually as I can. Probably breathing close to her neck, ears or mouth. Maybe I'll pin her down and ask quietly. When I finally get her skin exposed, I'll describe to her about her condition. In ways that makes her feels embarrassed. I'll say embarrassing things like how lewd her nipples are while my fingers continue keeping them hard. I'll probably keep doing that and if I can get into a good position, I'll most likely be on top of her so her hands are away from her itching pussy. Noticing that will prompt me to ask if she wants her pussy touched. Regardless of her reply, I'll continue to shame her for being slutty.

Hopefully, I am not boring for Steph and Steph is crazy desperate, to the point where she begs for anyone to fuck her (quite literally). I'll read her messages to me and twist them however I can to make it sexual for her. At the same time, I'll stroke her vulva with a dildo. Ideally, I'll still be sitting on her so she can't self pleasure herself. I hope Steph begs me to fuck her, which I won't even when she does. But rather, I'll close in on her lips and whisper to her how much I love it when she begs. I'll lick her lips and kiss her. French her too. But with the dildo push in her this time. Only to fuck her with it when our lips parted. I'll move down and lick her wet cunt with the dildo still in her. Then I'll fuck her with it. Faster but not to let her cum. Just to get her close to her edge. I hope she screams her moans. And I hope I understand her body well that she doesn't cum. Because I want to spread her labia wide open and lick her inners. Down and up to her clit. Swollen clit. And suck on it gently. And each time I do it, I'll take longer time and do it with more pressure. Whether it is licking her vagina or sucking on her clit. I'll moan for her as slutty as I can. Hoping that the vibrations gives her better sensations. We'll hold our hands together until Steph finally cums. And when she does, I'll keep my pressure down at her and hopefully, I am able to maintain my ground against her convulsions. I hope I can make her cum many times like this but I think it is unlikely.

If I feel Steph hasn't had her best, I'll continue with a wand vibrator. But I'll pin her down with my body. I hope my clothes gives her a sense of her shameless nudity and I'll force the vibrator at her clit. If I can, I'll squeeze her boobies too. With my nails digging in. And I hope she is wonderfully pleasured by now. Otherwise, she'll need to put me on a sex training course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
For Jess: reading how you described your first time with Steph, it looks like she had control over you and treated you someway roughly.
- Is it her usual approach to you?
- If yes, is it only in sex or also in non sexual activities?
- If yes, do you really like it, or you just let her that role because you love her?

For Steph:
- In your first time with Jess, how much you felt before that she would have loved a dominant sexual approach?
- How long ago was your first time?
- Do you live toghether now?
- If yes, how long ago you went to live together?
Q1, 2 and 3: Is Steph treating me roughly her usual approach?
Steph, in some ways, isn't the most delicate partner I had with (guys included). Much more crude in that sense. An example will be when going out with Steph, Steph doesn't signal me to if she wants to go somewhere. She just pulls and drags me in her direction. Many times I tripped but didn't fall. Or maybe she just takes my drinks without asking. I also do that, but I always look at her when doing it to show her how happy I am. Steph just slurp it up and burps if she drinks too fast. Hahaha. When it comes to practical stuffs, it can be annoying when I am not consulted or when Steph just went ahead even after I had opinions. It has a bit of overlap in our relationship so she does make it "dominant".

So for the last question, it's quite complicated actually. I do mind sometimes but I love her so I learn to accept it. Some times I just find her cute. And some times, I enjoy the submissive feelings when she does it. And on certain times, I can go into fumes. But I love her a lot so it's always about understanding afterwards.

> Feeling if Jess loved a dominant sexual approach during our first time
I don't think I had any feeling if Jess loved dominant approach during our first time. We were quite indulged in ourselves really. Like typically feeling each other out and a little more like tasting. Thinking back, there might be some hints Jess made but I didn't catch on any. The funny thing is I was also quite submissive then and even had my butt spank by Jess.

> First time
I don't know what you are referring to so I'm gonna assume you meant going sexually dominant towards Jess. That would be 3 months ago.

> Living together
We are not living together yet but we stay over whenever we can, like tonight. We are still a very young couple ourselves. Less than 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
For Jess:
Out of all the college stereotypes (jocks, nerds, goths, theater, etc), what would you say best fits Steph?
Who do you both think is the most ticklish?
When's the last time Steph cried and why?

For Steph:
Have you ever given or gotten a wedgie and if so what's the story?
Do you ever swap clothes with Jess?
Who do you think is the better cook?
Q1: What stereotype fits Steph?
This is a funny one. I think Steph is a loner. Ow! She just hit me. Truthfully, Steph's inbetween slacker and misfits. Like a 6 slacker / 4 misfits.

Q2: Who is most ticklish?
I think it's me! Maybe because I always am the one getting tickled. But Steph is ticklish too. I just haven't tickle her enough. And I'll start tickling her more.

Q3: When did Steph cried last?
14 February and Steph cried because I touched her. Actually we both cried. It was a sad day.

> Giving/Getting wedgie
I wonder which I should say. I have gotten one which was like a prank during school days. I was in my swimsuit and I was just getting my towel out of the locker to shower like everyone else. Apparently, a group wanted to prank everyone in there with wedgies. It was like a fun thing they are playing so I didn't pay much attention to them except watching. Somehow, I crossed eye with one of them and I became their target. They were so fast and by the time I tried to run, I was already pressed against the locker and wedgied with a few spanks. It was embarrassing fun then. We got back at some of them before we got whistled to behave.

As for giving, I like to wedgie Jess. It gives me a sense of dominance to be able to tug her panties up discreetly and definitely satisfaction when she keeps it as it is for some time. I rarely caught her adjusting it back in place so I must have already lost interest in it when she did it.

> Swapping clothes with Jess
Except for jacket/cardigan, no, we have not swapped anything else. We almost wanted to swap shoes once but that didn't happen. But we have worn each others clothes before (clean ones) so I don't think that's considered swapping.

> Better cook
Jess. Because she knows more recipes than me. Lol. It's Jess really though. Her dishes always taste better than me, even with the same recipe. And I'm not the only who says it so it cannot be biased. And look at Jess all proud right next to me. What a question!