View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #13
sweetashoney

The morning came too quickly. I suddenly realised how apprehensive and nervous I was. I suppose I felt the same as I felt the first day at school, not sure if people would except me for who I was and today would be a major test. I put the spare clothes I had chosen to change into in my school bag and then looked at my reflection in the mirror in the clothes I had decided to wear. I had decided to wear a simple t-shirt and a elasticated skirt so I didnt have to fiddle around with anything when I finally removed it. Looking at my reflection I suddenly thought that I could make things a lot easier if I removed my underwear here rather than on the train. So I pulled down my knickers and removed my bra, placing them in my school bag. I looked at my reflection again, I was clearly aroused as my nipples were hugging the cotton fabric of my shirt. I quickly pulled on my overcoat and zipped it up so nobody would suspect a thing. I was ready. I headed downstairs and gave my mum a kiss on the way out of the front door.

As I stood on my doorstep I felt the cold spring morning air rushing between my bare legs and catching the hem of my skirt, luckly my overcoat came far down as well and kept the edges of the skirt lifting too far. I started walking towards the train station my mind trying to focus on anything other than my dare ahead. K came bounded out of her house with a big smile on her face, she was obviously looking forward to my challenge. We walked in silence for a few minutes before K turned to me and said 'I really envy what you do Em, I wish I had your natural no fear approach' Well this made me feel really good but all I could do was say 'thanks' as we turned the corner and standing at the end of the road outside the train station were the rest of my 13 friends who were about to watch my perform. As we got closer there was a buzz in the air, I cannot explain it but there was definatley something that stood out. As I approached everyone looked at me. One of the guys said 'So Em are you ready to do your dare?' There was a few giggles from a couple of girls and even some of the guys smirked. 'Of course I am, I just hope you are all ready. I wouldn't want to make any of you guys uncomfortable fort he rest of the day, I hope you can contain your sexual needs' I highlighted the needs part and this gave a few chuckles from the girls. K then got everyone in a group and explained the rules to the dare and the precautions that everybody must help to keep. The guys seemed a little dissapointed that they would be at the back of the coach, but I reassured them that they would still be able to see me if they played their part. We made our way onto the platform as the train was approaching and immediatley pilled into the very rear carriage. I sat in the middle section as discussed with my back to the exit and the girls sat next to me, leaving 1 seat to my right and 1 in front empty so I had room to move around if I wanted. The guys took up their positions and blocked the exit as discussed to stop anyone coming into the compartment, and it worked. I heard the sound of the doors close and felt the train lurch forwads, my dare was about to begin.

The atmospehere in the carriage suddenly turned and the silence was almost scary. I looked apprehensively around at my friends to find them all looking at me willing me to begin. I undid my jacket and quickly placed it on the seat in front. I undid my school bag and removed my spare clothes keeping my knickers and bra in my bag, I could put these on later. I was ready. I took a few deep breaths, closed my eyes and then gripped the edge of my shirt. I lifted the sides up and over my head quickly exposing my naked breasts. The silence was broken with murmors coming from the guys behind me, apparantly they couldn't see. I ignored their protests and took another deep breath. I quickly eased my skirt down, one hand covering my naked pussy as I riggled and watched as it hit the floor. So now I was naked. 'Ok I said dare, done.' I was still covering my pussy and I could tell that the guys were still not impressed. K looked at me and then said 'come on Em give us a twirl' There was agreement from others and a corus of 'give us a twirl' echoed in the carriage......
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote