View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #12
sweetashoney

The last lesson of the day went quickly, my mind was not on my work but on the dare that I had excepted. I was ready to bare my all again to my friends, but the location was very risky and exciting. The train journey home that evening was an opportunity to view that location.

5 of the group that were going to view my dare on Friday joined me in the rear of the train and in the carriage that was going to be the scene of my exhibition. We spread ourselves across the large middle seating area of 10 seats which left only the 2 rear seats and the 4 seats at the front close to the doors. Only the very last 2 seats at the front of the carriage were occupied today so tomorrow it was clear we would be able to fill the carriage with just those that were going to view my dare. I decided that the best place for me to sit would be with my back to the corridor in the corner of the block of 6 seats, so that is where I sat. We sat down and discussed the dare, where everybody else should stand and what we could do to stop anybody possibly catching me. I asked that the girls sat near me, mostly becuase I wanted some protection from the guys, not that I believed they would do anything but I felt a little uncomfortable if they were sitting near me. Also the guys would be put on door duty to let me know if anyone was possibly going to enter our carriage. By the time we had gone over everything we had approached the first stop and realised that I would have just over 10minutes to complete my dare. The only 2 people in our carriage left at that stop and that just left me and my 5 friends. It was then that K said to me 'I dare you to take blouse and skirt off and sit there in your underwear until we get to our stop, it will give you a kinda pre-dare experience'
'I tell you what, I will if you will K' I said, not expecting her to agree. But as the train pulled away, she undid her blouse and pull her skirt down. She looked back at me with a smile on her face 'Your not the only one who is brave enough Em'
So I removed my blouse and unzipped my skirt pulling it down so I to was sitting just in my underwear. Well this was certainly making me feel more and more relaxed and I was looking forward to tomorrow........
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote