View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 09:41 PM   #21
Trucker28

“Can I tell you a secret?” she whispered in a low shaky voice.

I just nodded. Her small chest pushed out as she took deep breath then silently and rapidly crossed my room. I was still sitting at my desk so she leaned slightly down, her lips near my ear. I could feel her warm breath and it made the hair on the back of my neck vibrates. Just when I thought she was about to speak she hastily moved her head and kissed me on the cheek. I barely knew what had happened before she had dashed out my bedroom door and into the hallway where a chorus of girly giggling erupted. I did catch her tight black shorts that she and my sister wear when they cheer, as she raced for the door.

I sat wondering if it was time to find out what was going on. It seemed like the tame beginnings of Truth or Dare. I decided to hold out just a little longer.

With my door left open I could hear the hushed game punctuated by roaring laughter but I could not really make out what they were saying. It was a less that 10 minutes later when it got quiet again and I heard the creaks of the stairs. I was already looking at the doorway when Rylie came into view.

She paused but did not look as nearly as uncomfortable as Emma had. Her shirt was a thin pink tank top that was long but didn’t actually cover the crotch of her purple panties. It was tight accentuating her large breast that seemed bigger than when I had seen them at the front door. This may have been because she was holding both hands behind her back. She smiled at me and brought one hand up to brush the blonde hair from her face. I could tell she was still hiding something behind her.

“Could you read something out loud to me?” she asked her voice was really filled with confidence as she came towards me. I realized she was not wearing a bra because in the four steps across my room her boobs jiggled, swayed, and danced like they had minds of their own. It was obvious I was staring but all she did was smile and hold out a purple lacy bra that she had been hiding behind her back. She held it out with the tag between her thumb and first finger.

I took in from her and began reading the tag, “Victoria’s Secret, size 34 D,” there was other information but she snatched it way still smiling, proud of those suckers, and rightfully so. I imagined her taking money from grown men and swinging with her legs around a pole in the not so distant future.

I heard giggling in the hallway outside my door. I think Emma and my sister thought this would be Rylie’s most embarrassing fear but she could not get enough. She leaned forward and whispered so the other girls couldn’t hear, “You should come down and join our game.” Her warm breath in my ear made my cock swell more than all her jiggling. I just nodded. She turned and left, her purple pantied ass swaying out the door. Unless her shirt was longer in the front than in the back, I’m sure she had lifted it a little as she left.

I gave them 2 minutes, then I gave my erection another minute to relax before I went down stairs. They were sitting on the floor in front of the couch. The coffee table had been moved to the side of the room. The giggling stopped when they looked up and saw me standing over them.

“Coming down to join us?” Rylie asked.

“No way! Go back up stair,” my sister said firmly.

“Hey, I think Emma wants him to play,” Rylie countered back.

Emma didn’t say a word but her cheeks went red. “Seems like I’ve been part of this twice now,” I finally said.

“Not part of the game!” Sara said to me, then turning to Rylie, “I’m not taking dares from my brother! Plus he doesn’t have… you know.”

“We could make him…,” Rylie trailed off.

“He wouldn’t believe us unless we showed him, and that’s not going to happen.” she stated forcefully.

I was confused with what they were referring to, but let them continue.

“You know we are going to use him again and both those dares were mostly your idea,” Rylie came back.

Emma finally whispered, “He could just stay and well… I don’t know.”

“Be a prop?” Rylie finished Emma’s thought with her own idea.

It was quiet for a minute. “If I can’t give dares I should at least have some say in the dares I’m a part of.”

“I’m OK with that. Emma?” Rylie looked at Emma ignoring Sara, their host, altogether.

Sara nodded shyly.

“You can’t make me do anything sexual with him!” she stated again but her resolve sounded weaker when she begged, “please.”

“Welcome to our game,” Rylie smiled at her win.

“So how am I going to be used?” I asked, a little nervous but excited at how this might play out.

“I think we will start with just your lap. Why don’t you grab a chair from the kitchen,” Rylie was taking charge.

I carried a wooden chair into the living room and sat down to the side of the girl’s triangle. “Emma, your dare is next.” She paused probably for suspense.

“Are there no options for truths?” I asked.

“We finished up those long ago,” Sara said. “Just dares now.”

“I think our new guest needs a lap dance, Emma,” said Rylie. “Sara, you agree?”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote