View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 09:29 AM   #40
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Here's an anal dare for everyone

Choose two buttplugs or common objects or dildos that can be used instead, one should be very comfortable to use anally and one should be big enough to fill you up but such that you are still able to perform anal thrusts with it.

Now insert the smaller comfortable plug/object in for an hour, then after an hour, keep spinning this wheel until you get "STOP" and doing the corresponding anal thrusts. Start with the smaller dildo and whenever you get "SWAP", switch the dildo so the first swap will get you to use the bigger dildo for subsequent spins until you get swap again. Note that after spinning each time, the option you landed on gets removed from the wheel. Have fun and feel free to modify the dare a bit based on your thresholds.
Tha k you nina for this wonderful ass fucking task!

I put my silver jeweled butt plug in this morning as my first dildo. I kept this in and proceeded to do five edges while plugged...part of the denied thread tasking. i was exceptionally horny and posted on the kik strip game thread too. i started off dressed in a tiny skirt and pink panties and bra..but was then made to strip out of that. during this time i got the edges in and probably a few extras as i was made to strip.

eventually the hour was uo so i got my larger 6.5" strapon dildo and used rhat to fuck my ass for the spinner.

i removed rhe butt plug and lubed up the dildo. i had to work a little more to get it in..i cant take the whoke thing so i did the best i could with it. I warmed up a little then spun. first spin was forty medium pace. i was able to work in about two inches of the dikdo. i held it in and then changed positions....first i was on the floor squating..i picked it up and put it against the wall..bent over and spun again. this time was forty fast speed
the third spin was to stop unfortunatly...but i kept going for a bit teying to see if i could get myself deeper.

i posted a pic on my kinktalk if anyone cares to see.

thank you for this task..it has left me overly horny and wanting even more to be fucked by a woman with a strapon...some day maybe..someday...
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post: