View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 02:00 PM   #28
DarkHorse

Default Hotel Life Humiliation - London

I was in a very posh hotel - not far from Buckingham Palace - that has a steam room/sauna in the basement. I had a great time in there late in the evening and ended up the only one in the areas and wandering around fully naked. It came time to leave and I put on the hotels really fuzzy oversized slippers and a fluffy robe and got out of my bag my black and red negligee.

it was 6 floors to the top and I hit the 6 floor button - dropped the robe and tried to get into the negligee. Every other time i have tried it (been there many time) I did it and got home to the 6th floor... but on this occasion it stopped on the third.... i was half in / half out of the negligee - everything else was 'swinging in the wind'. Outside were a young couple off to the theatre / west end. They looked at me and said - better finish what you started', laughed at me and then left me to it......

This is the the only time I have been caught in my negligees / slipper / public humiliation fetish...... oh apart from that time in Edinburgh airport hotel ....

Unless of course anyone feels the need to give me some more hotel / negligee / slippers/ humiliation dares or tasks:-)

Special kink is to wear / use / abuse Fuzzy Female Slippers and Lingerie :-)
DarkHorse is offline   Reply With Quote