Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #186
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dance With Me

The BF leaned forward, his face close to the camera, "Not so fast, Girl. He will call back. Right now, you are talking to me. We are not done yet. And by the way, I think you still have to edge, am I right?"

I did not answer. I just stared at the phone, unable to think, waiting for the ringing to stop.

It took a long time before Adrian gave up. When he finally did, I looked up to the BF. He smirked and said, "Cool down, slut. Here's what I want you to do. Go to the fridge and fetch a bowl of ice cubes, take one of the cubes into your mouth and let it melt. When you get too cold, open your mouth and let the melt water run down your breasts, your tummy and farther to your lap. And do not dare to interrupt me again." There was no use in contradicting him. I took an ice cube in my mouth and started sucking.

"You need to get sober, Slut. Take two more ice cubes and stuff them in your pussy. Let them melt there - it will bring you back to reality. And while you wait, take another two ice cubes and rub them on your nipples. I want to see goosebumps all over you..." The ice in my mouth melted and my nipples were stiff and the water running down my body formed a puddle between my legs. He grinned even more. "What's that liquid dripping out of your pussy, Girl? Do I make you wet? Do you want me to arouse you further?" He made a dramatic break. "Take that ice cube out of your mouth, by now it should be nicely rounded, and stuff it in your ass... And then take the two ice cubes you have used to cool off your tits and stuff them in your ass as well. And grab 2 new ones for your nipples..."

What could I do? I obeyed... Cold crept through my body, and yet... there was a tingle, and I felt less drunk and the absurdity of the situation started to turn me on. What would Adrian think if he could see me? Or, a weird thought sneaked into my brain, maybe he could see me? I was pretty sure he was one of these "paying clients" who watched me through the web cams the BF had installed throughout my flat.

My mind drifted away. It came back just in time to hear the BF say, "I want you to go out to your roof terrace and complete your edge. You may only use ice cubes to touch yourself, until the bowl is empty... Let's see if you can get hot despite the cold. And if you reach the edge, I want you to hold it for at least ten minutes, do you hear me? You will not be allowed back in earlier. And if you should dare to cum, you will spend the night out there in the cold!"

Half heartedly listening to the BF, another sneaky thought found its way into my consciousness. There were webcams on the roof terrace too, the BF had seen to it. So, maybe... Adrian would see me? A strange feeling flooded my almost frozen private parts and made me breathe faster... I would do it for him. I would give Adrian the slinkiest show I could give... I wanted him to be proud of me...

I went out and the rain hit my face. I was soaked in seconds. A chilly wind made my hairs flutter, but not for long, soon they hung wet and straggly in my eyes. I stood erect, my feet hip-wide apart, and let the rain flow down my body. I grabbed two ice cubes and pressed them against my tits and my pussy, rubbing up and down. Strangely my body responded to the adverse circumstances by using all its reserves to heat me up. Or was it because I thought of Adrian? He had said he loved me. How could that be? I was nothing but a blackmailed slut, at disposal for the pleasure of every paying client. Nothing more than a cheap whore. What had become of me? All I knew was that the BF better not knew about Adrian.

But I could not get him out of my mind. It was for him that I started to twist and stretch, dancing softly to a mute tune. I bent myself backwards, squeezed my tits, pinched my nipples, went on my knees, spread my legs, faced the camera, looked up... and smiled. Hoping it was him who saw my smile. I crawled around on all fours, stuck my ass in the air, felt water seeping out, merging with the rain. I lay on my back on the wet ground and stretched my legs up in a choreography meant to show off my pussy - and the fluids that streamed out.

Arousal swept through my bones and weakened my flesh, flooded my blood, provoked my mucous membranes. Triggered by my mental state and helped by the adrenaline that my excitement had released, reinforced blood flow and increasing blood pressure counteracted the freezing effects of the ice, generated vascular dilatations, motivated the Bartholin’s and Skene’s glands and produced an abundance of arousal fluid. My brain was flooded with serotonin, dopamin and oxitocin. All through my veins, weird messenger substances ran amok. They drove me wild, made my cunt burn, made my mind woozy, caused me to crave the strong arms of a man and the musky smell of androstenol and brought me closer and closer to an edge....

Suddenly my mind switched back to the tattoos... Would Adrian like me to have a tattoo? His tattoo? ADRIANS' PROPERTY written directly above my clit? In a beautiful and sophisticated calligraphy? To show everybody that there is someone who cares for me, who loves me, who does not want to sell me but accepts me the way I am, as an equal with kinky needs, but not a willingless toy. Instead a girl who knows what she wants, who gives generously but expects to be on the receiving side as well...

Wasn't it pure craziness to think of him at all? A guy I barely knew? Just because the BF had ordered me to open up to him? A guy who had carefully avoided to talk to me about himself? Yes, I had seen his face, briefly, on a small screen, with no time to really get close to him, but what did that mean? And his saying he loved me? What should I make of it?

With all these thoughts tensing my body and playing with my erogenous zones, I suddenly felt the harbingers of an orgasm wash over me. Panicking I stopped touching myself and froze. Almost without noticing I had neared that strange nirvana state close to cumming.

My cunt twitched. It was heavenly, almost an orgasmic feeling. As much as I wanted it to stop I did not want it to stop and got more and more excited. I tried my best to ignore it but it did not go away. I thought of the BF and of the rain and how stupid I was. I feared that the moment I let loose my juices would start to flow. I stood very tense, not daring to move and concentrated on other things, and finally, slowly, very slowly, the urge waned. It had taken me minutes to calm down. It had been very hard, and I was exhausted and frustrated. I stood still and embraced myself, as there was no other who could have taken me in his arms and the rain continued to pour down on me and the remaining excitement seeped slowly out of my body. It was cold.

Coming back in, the BF was still on the screen and greeted me with a broad smile. "Wow, what a show! I watched it through the terrace cam. You are such a shameless slut! Good that I had those spotlights installed, so both the clients and the neighbors could follow the show..." I remained silent. Better than scolding him. He did not like to be scolded. Instead, I went to the bathroom and returned with a towel. While I dried myself off, he uttered brusquely, "I will send you a list of things you will need for the schoolgirl adventure," and switched off.

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: