View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
soccercrazy1637

Sorry it took so long to respond, i have been busy w/ my school work cause i am failing tons of classes but here it goes...

Ok, we go up to my room and lock my door. We open the big chest under my bed full of truth or dare supplies. There were all sorts of things, way to many to list. We had everything from ginger to ropes! Everything!!!!!!!! So we started. We play a diff way then most people. We play with 3 chickens, then a penalty, then u get 2 chickens, then penalty, then so on. So she said dare so i dared her to strip naked then do 50 jumping jacks and 50 sit ups. so she did them. (i forgot to mention, we had a digital camera in the trunk too! lol, muahahahahaha) i took tons of pics! it was hilarious. When she was done, she put her clothes back on, and i picked dare, so she dared me too... OMG, i could hear my heart pounding, she was one of the harshes darers in the world i thought... so she said, be my "slave" for 1/2 hour or she will show the pics to everyone at our school of me doing the same dare i dared her too last time we played! OMG, I couldn't believe i said this, but "ok". I had a bad feeling in my stomach...

more to come soon, sry, i have tons of hw! post replys plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!