Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #123
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Seven

Thank you to all my readers, for all your comments and praise. I hope you enjoy this short (shorter than usual) chapter.
Chapter Twenty Seven
With Anna eliminated and only four people remaining, the dealing went faster. I got a pretty good first hand; a pair of jacks. No one else looked very happy their cards, so my hopes were high. I threw away the three other cards but didn't get anything else. Now I was worried; a pair of jacks was not that strong.

I didn't have to worry though, as Lola, who had to flip her cards over first, only had a pair of nines. I exhaled a breath and flipped over my cards, much to Lola's disappointment. It now was Jade's turn, and she saved Lola from losing with a pair of threes.

Jade looked at Ella, a slight glimmer of hope in her eyes, but that disappeared as soon as Ella laid down a pair of aces.

No one had had a good hand, and Ella ended up winning it all with just a pair of aces. And poor Jade was the overall loser. She looked at Ella, fearful, apprehensive. Ella didn't look at her however, instead she turned to me.

"James, would you be willing to be involved in this dare?"

I thought about it. Last time all Ella had had to do was sit back and get her vagina licked. Not that hard.

"Of course." I agreed readily.

"Alright then," said Ella, now turning towards Jade, "Jade, I dare you to lick James' penis. Only for thirty seconds though, I don't know if he'll be able to contain himself from erupting any longer."

A few rounds ago this would have gotten a laugh, but now it was just greeted by stony silence.

Jade got up slowly and nervously, revealing once again her small breasts and her cute vagina. She walked over to where I was sitting cross-legged on the ground and kneeled down like Anna had. I spread my legs open slightly and leaned back, my hard on falling back to rest against my chest.

I could hardly contain myself, as I was eagerly anticipating the next half-minute. Jade slowly lowered her head, and grasped my dick with one of her hands. The coolness of her skin felt refreshing on my red dick. She then started licking, and I entered into thirty seconds of heaven.

She started down low, around the base of my dick, near the ball sack. Her tongue just licked, she didn't try to fit her mouth around my dick, as she had not been dared to. I shivered and leaned back even farther, slightly closing my eyes.

She then moved father up my dick, around the mid section, now licking in circles, getting slowly, slowly closer to the head.

She paused a little but then tentatively touched the tip with her tongue.

A jolt of electricity shot through me and I let out a ragged breath. Jade licked the head again, this time going around in a circle. It was pure bliss.

She stopped, but no one had called time. I looked at her and saw her steel herself for something. Then, with no warning, she fit her mouth down over my dick.

I let out another ragged breath, and she slowly pushed my dick in farther to her mouth, before slowly, teasingly moving her lips back up the shaft until her lips were resting just around the head.

I was so close to ejaculation; I wondered if I should warn her, but I didn't have the willpower to speak, right now I was crippled by pleasure.

Then -

"Time!" yelled Ella.

Jade withdrew her lips, winked at me, and then got up and moved back to her seat.

I just sat there, my dick in an even worse condition than before. I was breathing rapidly, and feeling as though if anything touching my dick I would have an orgasm, and so I just lay like that for a few seconds to regain my composure, ignoring the obvious stares I was getting from the girls.

Finally, after I had calmed down a bit, I sat back up and stared at the girls.

"Deal." I said to Lola, in no state to say anything else. Lola complied and the cards were dealt to the final three players.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote