Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:30 AM   #28
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I sent a picture of my feet sticking out the end of the sheets in return, captioned with a 'tongue sticking out' emoji.

Really, is that enough to cool you off? Was the reply I got.

I took the bait willingly and replied with a picture of my whole bare legs sticking out from under the sheets, captioned 'better?'

I got my response almost instantly, a picture, clearly taken from his point of view, lying on his bed, wearing only his red underwear. I liked what I saw a lot, and hadn't imagined him to be so toned. He didn't have the body of Ryan or Charlie, but he did have toned abs, even if they weren't a six pack. Tom's package inside his boxers was prominent, and I couldn't help but wonder if he had stuffed something inside to make it look bigger. I decided to ask teasingly:

Much better, but where are your socks? Not down your undies are they? Maybe you should take them off for me to check?

I did desperately want to see him in the nude.

Do you think I'm that easy? Your turn

Damn! I knew I would have to give him something, so decided to put on my cutest underwear and give him what he wanted. Or at least half of what he wanted. He got a snap of me in the same position as he had been.

In response, I got the exact same picture as before, only this time his boxers were off and draped over his privates. 'Better?' read the caption.

Much better. But I still can't see that you're not giving yourself an advantage down there...

I laughed to myself to think how easy it was to do this with a guy. I didn't really care that he was going to get naughty pictures of me, I wouldn't show my face.

Again, his reply was quick and I laughed again at how he must have thought he had struck the jackpot tonight, with a girl who was only too eager to engage in such flirtatious activity. His reply read, 'your turn, better be good'.

I wondered for a minute about how much to give him, then stood up and stood in front of the full-length mirror. I got close with my phone and snapped a picture of my bottom half, with the thumb of my left hand pulling down the front of my panties teasingly, showing him just enough for him to know that I was bald down there, but little enough that he would be desperate to see more. 'Your move' I wrote as a caption.

Woah, sexy! He replied, and sent a picture of him standing up in front of a mirror, with his back turned, showing his butt. He had a cute little butt, though I couldn't help but think how inferior to Charlie's it was.

I thought again about how much to give him, and then realized that I technically had what I was required to get - a naked photo. But anticipating that the girls would want to see more than just his rear, I pressed on. Careful not to include my head and face, I positioned my left arm over both my nipples and took a shot of my bare chest.

Nice, what would I have to do to get you to move your hand though? came his response.

I think you know. I wanna see you from the other side

His technically satisfactory response came moments later, he was stood in front of the mirror again, but had his left hand cupping his package. Like this?

Cheat, you knew what I meant

Like this then? I got a picture that made my heart race a little faster. He had a baseball cap seemingly floating in front of his privates, but then I realized that it was being held there by his erect penis.

Well played. but still not what I meant

What am I gonna get in return then? Tom asked.

I thought for a minute, then turned round, pulled my panties down to just below my butt cheeks, and took the photo.

I got exactly what I wanted in return. Tom was butt naked, and his package was completely unobstructed. He was flaccid again, and by what I could make out, it seemed that I might have been right about him having stuffed his boxers to impress. I decided not to tease him about it though. He was smaller than both Ryan and Charlie, but still not tiny by any stretch. I guessed at about 3.5 inches and circumcised, but was desperate to see how big he was hard. He had some pubic hair, but it formed a neat triangle around his package, and wasn't long nor short.

Yummy, want to see more of me?

More than anything! Show me your breasts and I'll do anything! he said. I knew I had him hooked.

I gave him what he wanted, a fully nude image of my breasts, captioned, 'I wanna see you with a boner!'

He responded as I had requested, this time back on his bed, looking down his body, with his erect cock sticking directly upwards with the help of his hand. I scoffed at his size a little, but then reminded myself that he was probably around average.

Nice, you want some more? I teased.

You know what I want to see! He replied.

I knew that I should tease him more, but my exhibitionist streak got the better of me. I pulled off my panties and left them on the floor, and sent him a full-frontal nude picture, completely uncovered and baring all. I decided to ramp up the tension by captioning it, 'tell me what you like best about my body. And tell me what position you'd do me in'

Oh my God, I think I'm in heaven!!! Clean as a whistle down there! I think I like your butt best, it's so pert and round and spankable... so I think I'd have you doggystyle, on all fours Clearly eager to progress it too, he followed up with a picture of his hand round his hard penis.

Umm, so a bit like this then? I couldn't believe how brave I was being, but I was so aroused I couldn't stop myself. I knelt with my back to the mirror and lowered myself down onto all fours, so that my ass, pussy and butthole were exposed to the mirror. I managed to take the photo by orienting the phone between my legs.

WOAH. Just like that. I think your pussy looks a bit lonely though, maybe it needs some attention? I received another picture of his dick in his hand, clearly lubricated with spit.

An idea occurred to me. I had been curious for a while, but this was the perfect opportunity. I crawled over to Megan's bed, and reached under her pillow. Sure enough, there was her vibrator. I rinsed it in the sink in the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but with my heart beating hard in my chest, I decided to break my rule of not showing my face, and took a picture from above my head, looking down so Tom could see the vibrator entering my mouth.

Would this make it less lonely?

Fuck, yes that would make it very happy I think!

One condition, you have to cum for me! I said, and sent a picture of the vibrator lying on my stomach as I lay on the bed.

Almost there anyway! He replied, and I got a photo of his cock, close-up, oozing what appeared to be sticky pre-cum.

I took a photo, showing Megan's vibrator penetrating my outer labia as I sat facing the mirror, as if lowering myself onto the toy. It was cold, and I had never used a sex toy before, but it felt wide and girthy inside me. I captioned it: Can I ride you like a cowgirl?

Fuck I think I'm going to blow any moment! You can ride me, but I'd definitely want to finish banging you from behind, doggstyle

Like this? I suggested, sending the photo I knew he was asking for, back on all fours with my butt stuck up in the air, showing the vibrator deep inside my pussy. With the help of gravity, I removed my hand and let it stay in there by itself, buried halfway of its length inside me.

Oh FUCK! he replied, after a short wait. What I got set my pulse racing even harder and a shot of adrenaline coursed through my body. It wasn't a photo but a video. It showed him lying down, shot from his perspective, as he pumped his fist up and down his hard shaft. He let out a groan as his orgasm arrived, and didn't stop pumping himself as five long ropes of cum shot from the head of his cock, followed by several small ones. The final pulse of his penis pushed a dribble of semen from the end, that ran down his hand, and he spread it over his dick. 'Thanks sexy' was audible as he panned up his torso to show the mess he had made on himself. All while watching it, I couldn't help but move the vibrator in and out of my vagina slowly.

Any time! I said flirtatiously. We exchanged a few more messages, where he promised to not show the pictures to anyone, and I promised to do the same (knowing full well that anyone did not include my new group of girlfriends). He sent the last message, wishing me good night, and sweet dreams. He was cute for sure, but I didn't like him like that.

I set my phone down on the bed and realized that I still hadn't satisfied myself. Sat on the floor, I pulled out the vibrator and looked it up and down. I found the button that switched it on and pressed it. It came to life with the recognizable buzz that had kept me up to my delight a few days previously. Before tonight I had never had anything except a finger, a tongue and a penis inside me, and now I was using a sex toy properly for the first time ever.

I pushed it inside my lips and couldn't help but tense up at the vibrations inside me. I slowly inched it further into my pussy, and shuddered at the feeling. It was intense, but I soon got used to the sensation. I laid back on the floor, and realized my head was right next to one of Phoebe's thongs that she had worn the previous night. I reached for it, and, barely in control of my own actions, brought it to my face and smelled it. It didn't smell strong of anything, but I loved the idea that I had something that had been in contact with Phoebe's most intimate area in my face. I dared myself to lick the crotch, but all it tasted of was material.

I left the thong on the floor beside me, and focused on my pleasure. I loved the new sensation of the toy inside my, and made a note to buy one myself when I got home. I found the button to increase the speed of the vibrations, and held it down. It buzzed harder inside me, and my abs tensed with the pleasure. Eager to try some different positions, I sat on the side of Phoebe's bed and pushed and pulled the toy in and out of me. With my free left hand, I began to rub my clitoris, in the way I usually masturbated. I carried on for several minutes, feeling the orgasmic sensations build in my groin.

Fantasizing about the position that Tom had said he'd want to have sex with me in, I lowered myself to the floor, got on my hands and knees and stuck my butt in the air, pushing the vibrator as deep as I could inside my pussy. I could feel I was only moments away from my release, and I grabbed my iPhone, and played the video of Tom's orgasm on repeat in front of me, while I increased the vibrations to their maximum. I let out an involuntary gasp as I could feel the orgasm build to the edge.

And then the door opened.

'Oh my God!', came the voice from the door.

'Oh my God', echoed my reply. With my back, or rather my butt, to the door, and swept up in my pleasure, I couldn't immediately tell who it was, but I quickly span round, pausing the video and pulled the vibrator out all in one motion. And to my horror, I realized that it was Megan. A wave of panic, shame and embarrassment hit me. She stood alone, fortunately, frozen in the doorway as she took in what she had caught me doing. Me, stark naked, pleasuring myself with her vibrator. How had I been so stupid? I had been so horny that I had neglected to take care with what I was doing. Why hadn't I just gone into the bathroom? How had I been so aroused that I hadn't thought about the possibility of someone coming in? I looked up at Megan, her vibrator still buzzing in my hand, unsure of what too say. A wicked smile spread across her face.

'Are you actually doing what I think you're doing, or are my eyes deceiving me? Ans oh my God is that MY vibrator?', she smirked.

I still didn't know what to say.

'I take that as a yes then', she stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her. 'Did you like it?'

I nodded, unable to speak.

'It's good isn't it? You see why I like it so much?'. She seemed so chilled, I didn't understand. I didn't expect her to be angry with me, and it wasn't for her to feel embarrassed. I looked down to my side, and thanked my lucky stars I hadn't been sniffing Phoebe's thong when she walked in.

She walked into the room and sat down on her bed. I turned off the toy at last, but unsure where to put it, I just held it in my hand.

'I can't believe you're actually using my toy to get off!', she said and giggled. 'You're such a naughty girl!', she winked at me. I didn't know where this was going. I still hadn't spoken.

'I'm so sorry, let me explain, I just got really horny and was really curious about your vibrator and it got the better of me and I decided just to try it but then I got a bit carried away and...', I said, looking at the ground.

'Don't be sorry!', she laughed, 'you can use it whenever you like, I don't mind', she smiled. Was this for real? Did she just give me permission to share her sex toy?

'How close were you when I walked in?', she asked.

'Really close', I said, looking her in the eye.

'And what was that you were watching?', she asked.

'Errr...', I stammered, unsure whether to tell the truth.

'Go on', she prompted.

'Well the reason I got so aroused was because I was getting some naked photos for the newbie challenge', I admitted.

'No way!', Megan said, 'show!'

The weirdness of the entire situation hit me suddenly. Here I was, sitting in the middle of our room, holding Megan's toy that was virtually dripping with my wetness. I was naked, having just been caught masturbating by my new friend, and had just admitted to swapping naked pictures with a guy. And worse, I was about to share them with her. I took my iPhone from the floor, stepped over to Megan's bed, feeling her eyes on my nude figure, and sat beside her. I placed the vibrator next to us, and opened the whatsapp conversation with Tom.

'Oh wait, now you didn't tell me you were sending him pics of yourself too!', she said. 'This is going to be hot!', she winked at me.

I started from the beginning, and showed her the whole conversation from beginning to end. She laughed when she saw the picture of my butt, though it was obviously nothing she hadn't seen before. She laughed harder when she saw the first picture of him naked. 'He's tiny!', she said.

'Average surely?', I asked.

'Yeah but still, not like Charlie and Ryan, let's face it!', she winked at me.

She scrolled down to find the picture of my breasts, 'I bet he loved that!', then found the photo of him with his boner, 'not even a grower, disappointing!', she laughed.

I noticed that she seemed to be taking more time looking at the pictures of me, and knew she would love what was coming. Sure enough, she took her time looking at the fully nude picture, and then her mouth dropped at the sight of me on all fours, exactly how she had walked in on me. I realized with both embarrassment and pure arousal that she could plainly see what I considered to be my most intimate area, my butthole.

'Woah you're brave!', she said. She lingered for a long time on the picture, before moving on, and finding me with the vibrator in my mouth, followed by me lowering myself onto it, and then finally with it balanced with gravity in my vagina as my butt was thrust up into the air. She viewed all the pictures with a broad grin and the occasional giggle. Megan then watched the video of Tom jerking off and blowing his load on his abs and rubbing it over his penis. I watched with her, feeling simultaneously awkward and aroused to be watching something so sexual with my new friend.

'What a dirty pair you are! I'm surprised you didn't go round to his room and give him what he wanted!', she pushed me playfully. 'Anyway, congratulations on passing the test, now you've just got to ski all the black trails right?'

I nodded. She looked down my body and took it all in. 'Sorry for interrupting you', she said with a smile. 'Do you want me to give you ten minutes?'. Of course I wanted her to give me ten minutes, my pussy was almost aching for an orgasm, with all that pent up arousal and pleasure. But I felt too embarrassed to have her walk out and finish myself off while she knew exactly what I was doing.

'No it's ok', I said.

'Oh so you're going to just carry on with me here are you?', she winked. 'It's funny, we've never ever seen each other doing that!', she winked at me again.

I laughed inside. She's just made a huge error, and I was going to play on it.

'Oh really?', I said. 'Maybe you've never seen anyone masturbating, but I have!', I winked back at her.

'Really? When?', she said, not realizing.

'Couple of days ago actually, at night'

'Oh?', she said, and I got the impression that she had just realized what I was getting at. 'Who?', she asked.

I said nothing, but smiled sweetly.

'Fuck Shan, I didn't think...', she stammered.

'I saw it all', I said with my own smirk.

'I guess we're even then', Megan said hopefully.

'I guess so!', I replied, realizing that she was right, we had both seen each other masturbate now.

'By the way Shan, it was hot seeing you pleasure yourself'

'Same goes, I can't deny I actually enjoyed watching you doing it', I admitted.

'I wasn't kidding by the way, you can borrow it any time you like', she said, picking up the toy and putting it back under her pillow. I wondered whether she had even considered washing it, and whether she would or not before the next time it got used.

It transpired that Megan had returned because the guy she was getting with had had to leave, and she had had enough drink for the night. I put my bra and panties back on, and Meg took off her dress and we sat on her bed and chatted for ages in the room, before Phoebe returned. She burst into the room and declared that Rhiannon had gone back to her guys' room. We laughed and cheered.

'Guys, what have you been getting up to, sitting here in your underwear!?', she said with a giggle.

'Oh nothing much, just chatting', Meg said. Phoebe undressed to join us in her bra and thong, and we sat in Meg's bed, with our backs to the wall and the sheets pulled up to our waists. We finished the Magic Mike movie that we had started a week ago, which did nothing to reduce my horniness, and eventually went to bed.

Laying in the darkness, imagining that Megan might be doing the exact same thing, I let my hands wander down my body and touched myself. My vagina had lost none of its wetness since I had started myself off over an hour previously. Longing for the toy, but having to content myself with my fingers, I circled my clit and pushed my pointer finger inside my pussy. It took only a minute for the orgasmic feelings to return, and I came hard remembering Megan's masturbation session the other night. I wiped my wet fingers on my sheets, rolled over, and shut my eyes.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: