View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #679
hurdcm
Baby Member

Congrats Leopard. You convinced me to make a getdare account for exactly one post.

So on to the reason for my one and only post. I had to try and convince you not to let this story die like so many others do. Of all the stories I've read on getdare, yours has undoubtably been the best. You can't just let a story like this die! And you wrote about how nobody would ever publish something like it. Well, you'll be surprised the things people will publish. And honestly, what you already have written is better than a lot of published fiction I've read. For instance, unlike some stories, your story has a plot, one that keeps us on the edge of our seat, waiting and wondering what you'll right next. Who was the creepy man who caned Alyssa? Do Evie and Nicole ever end up together? Nobody but you can tell us. Are you so mean as to leave countless people hanging with all the questions? I believe I speak for everyone when I say, please don't do that to us!

I know it's probably a fruitless plea. But please, please rethink letting such an amazing story die. Your wonderful plot, your amazing style of writing, all these factors and more you wove together when you first started this astounding masterpiece of writing. Now that you have begun, please don't leave halfway through! Please, finish this wonderful piece of writing you have begun. Please.

Last edited by hurdcm; 09-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.
hurdcm is offline   Reply With Quote