View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intermission - Part 2

She'd invited us both, but I'd said that I wasn't feeling too good and wanted to get an early night. Kindly, she'd promised to keep the music down, but had insisted that we'd all had wine that night. I was also a bit worried about what would happen if Lizzie got too drunk and explained about the dare to anyone at the party - so I'd locked my door.

Annoyingly, I woke up at 2am dying for the toilet, which was down the hall - fortunately, it didn't involve walking past the lounge. I looked around to see if anyone was around, and it looked clear - I went into the bathroom and relieved myself. My luck didn't last, and just as I came out, one of Rachel's friends, Em, came out of the lounge. It was a bit dark, so she walked forward a few steps before she saw me. Her mouth went into a wide O and she looked stunned.

"Oops, sorry." I said, and darted past her back into my room. I closed the door to my room and suddenly thought - why not? Em was small, with bouffant frizzy blonde hair, and simply enormous boobs. She always wore quite revealing outfits, but I knew from previous experience that she was a bit of tease. But perhaps...

I poked my head around the door again - Em was still there

"Hey Em," I whispered. I winked at her and jerked my head towards my room. To my complete surprise, she smiled and came in. I pulled the door shut and pulled her into a long kiss, feeling myself growing hard as her large breasts pushed against me. I pulled her top over her head, and kissing her legs and thighs, pulled her skirt down and off.

She was wearing black butterfly panties, and I left them on whilst I caressed her breasts, drawing circles around her nipples, before drawing a line with my tongue down to the line of her underwear. I stroked around the top of her knickers and ran my finger down the front, where a little wet patch was starting to grow. Reaching onto my desk for a pair of scissors, I pulled the elastic taut and cut them off her, letting them fall to the ground. Her eyes widened, and I pushed her to the bed and thrust deep inside her again and again until she clawed my back with her long fingernails, throwing back her head and moaning as she orgasmed. I pulled out and she panted with the exertion, which gave me an idea. Flipping her onto her back, I pulled her up and took her again from behind until I came and she came again, shuddering against me with pleasure and exhaustion.

We lay down on the bed and she curled up beside me, still hot and wet and naked from the exertions.

"So do you always sleep naked?" She said

I outlined the party, but rather than mentioning the ransomed camera, I simply said that it was a 'carry over' dare. She looked excited and slightly aroused by the prospect.

"Could you get me on the guest list?" She asked. "I'd love to come."

"Tell you what," I said, thinking quickly. "I can't guarantee anything, but I'll put in a good word, and if it comes off and I ever need something to get out of a fix at the party, will you help me out?"

I thought that it would never hurt to have a few cards held in reserve, especially with someone as gorgeous as Em.

"I won't mind if you don't feel comfortable doing something weird, but it's always good to have friends when you have a flatmate as mischievious as Lizzie." I added

Em grinned

"That sounds ok," she said. "I'd like a little excitement not and then - and don't get a big head, but if the sex is as good as it was just now, you're really doing *me* a favour!"

She climbed out of bed, pulling her skirt and top back on. I watched with pleasure as the tight top slipped over her large bobbing breasts.

"You can keep these as a reminder," she said, lightly throwing her panties to me, giving me a sly smile and padding out the room.

I sighed and turned over - this had all worked out well so far, and I was starting to look forward to the last party - but it wasn't over yet.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote