Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 04:31 PM   #15
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Part 2 of 3

As I said, normally the time for healing is about six weeks and was timed in a way that I could have had my honeymoon with few days to spare. I went to my regular check-ups so the doctor and her trainee would have a look if everything heals properly.
And everything went well until shortly before the wedding. I got a small infection at the lower stitch line and the doctor advised me to wait with penetration for about two more weeks. That means one week after the wedding.

You should mean that after waiting for so many years and declining the defloration several times I could wait this lousy two more weeks easily. No.
It's not that I wanted this just for me alone, I wanted to offer this undefiled part of my body to my husband as a gift to this special day.
I even went to the doctor in the morning of the wedding day to have it checked. No chance, she advised to wait ten more days, not just a week. And to make it worse it started to itch a bit. Of course we couldn't just cancel the wedding because I wasn't able to have my first time in the wedding night.

So the show had to go on and nevertheless we had a nice wedding. Mistress was my “Maid of honour” and as we got dressed she showed me the red underwear she was going to put on. You know this rumour, that if you wear red to a wedding you have a fling with the groom? I don't know if this meaning is true but I understood what she was telling me. Like I said before, she is my Mistress and as such she can't be my friend. Most people won't realize that because in public she is still friendly, but if you know what you have to look for you will notice how much she despise me. A red dress would have been to obvious but nobody would see her underwear. Nevertheless, I knew she was wearing it and understood the reference. This is just one example for the subtle degradation I have to endure on a daily basis and she was also doing this to me on my special day. That's why I love her so much.

I was wearing a white dress which was covering my shoulders. It was necessary because I don't have the bust size to keep it up on its own. I didn't want something with straps showing cleavage because it would have looked laughable. It was just a plain white dress, nothing extraordinary, so it fitted perfectly to me. I don't find any sense in spending hundreds of Euro on a dress that you most likely only wear once. So I chosen one that also can be worn to a gala or other quite formal event. The poor woman in the shop really had a hard time to get a fitting dress. Mistress also found a body suit, which I would describe as “naughty”
Also I couldn't wear my collar so I wore a white choker and this quite plain dress made me appear almost “pure”.

But underneath I showed my true colours.

First I thought about wearing nothing at all, but what if somebody would lift me up? So I wore white stockings and the naughty white body suit.
It was so wafer-thin that it was literally see-through and you could totally see my dark nipples trough it. Only the crotch area was made of a thicker white piece of fabric, but it was just covering my labia and barely my clit. Also it was obvious that this suit was made for women who shave their genitals and not for unshaven pets. It had absolutely no chance to hide my fur and was clearly made for the wedding night.
Of course you couldn't guess any of this under the dress, it was perfect.

At first we had the civil wedding at the registry office in the afternoon before we headed to church and got the blessing from the Lord. None of us is very religious so it was mostly for good form. But it made my mother happy to see me walking down the aisle.
Afterwards we headed to a banquet hall to celebrate.
It was a really nice celebration with friends and family but also quite exhausting so about 11pm my husband, my friend and I left the party. The guests didn't know that we had another ceremony planed. And (looking back now) this one was more important for me than the wedding. We had talked about this a lot and planed it properly (even more than the wedding) but still I got nervous because I didn't want to screw this up.

Of course I had worn a collar before and I knew that nothing would really change but still it was totally different.
The collar I had worn before was mostly a “training collar” and you can compare it with an engagement ring.
The collar I would get now has the same status as the wedding ring on my finger – it is final. Then I would be officially and permanently his property.

As we took the elevator to the penthouse my friend told me not to get used to it because this would be the last time I was using it.
In front of the door I gasped as my husband lifted me up and carried me to the bed in the main bedroom. During kissing he slipped his hand between my legs while I groped for his cock. Then he told me that I had to remove this ridiculous dress, it was almost pathetic how much I tried to appear as a respectable women. Everyone should know that I'm not and one day everyone will know what I really am. He put a new leash next to me and told me to follow him before he headed to the dungeon.

I almost shred my dress and stockings to follow his command.
Then I put the leash in my mouth and crawled to the dungeon, only wearing the body suit and my choker as instructed. At the door I waited patiently until I got told to come closer so I looked at the scene.
My husband sat on a chair, my friend stood next to him and on the other side stood a table on which my new collar laid. But this one was not just a regular dog collar from a pet shop like my old one, this one was custom made. As I looked at my future Owner and this beautiful collar I got completely calm, all nervousness completely disappeared. This was exactly what I wanted and I promised myself that after the ceremony I will never remove this collar again. Except my Master would tell me to do so, of course. I knew would wear it with pride, so everybody can see that I'm owned.
I could feel the heat between my legs, looked at my wedding ring, then to the collar and then to my husband. Less than eight hours before I became his wife, now this would be taken away again and I would return to my rightful place as his pet. And this time it would be once and for all.
After some minutes they told me to come closer, so I crawled the last few meters and squatted in front of my future Owner.

Then he asked me if I was still willing to give up the last, the very last chance to lead a normal life.
We had talked about this extensively and I knew that this was the point of no return, if I agree this would have been the last decision I ever made on my own. I didn't hesitated for a second and nod, I was to astonished for words.

My husband told me that, few hours before we promised to love, respect and honour each other. This is not only important between husband and wife but even more important between an owner and his pet. But as a pet I have one more to meaning, the most important one: to obey.
And not just him as my Master but to my friend as my Mistress as well.

Then he asked if I love him. I said “yes, Sir” and he kissed me.
Then he asked if I respect and honour him. I said “yes, Sir” and bend down to kiss his feet.
Then he asked if I obey them. I said “yes Sir and Madam” and could feel ten smacks on my butt cheeks.

I presented the leash and offered it to him as a sign of my connection to and guidance trough him.
My husband removed the choker and and put the collar around my neck while saying that this collar was a sign of his love my submission to him.
Then he took the leash from my still offering hands and hooked it to the collar to show that he accepted me as his pet again. I looked him in the eyes and thanked my Master for claiming me as his pet.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 10-22-2023 at 02:00 AM. Reason: typo, bad spelling
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote