Thread: Fiction: The test dummy
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Chapter 2

Master Entertainment inc. is a company that develops toys, tools and training methods for the BDSM market. The company is hugely successful, run by the Head Researcher who, allegedly, doesn’t shy away from unorthodox or illegal methods. Especially when it comes to using test subjects.
In my previous life, I was an investigative journalist, working on a front page article for a magazine that exposed use of unethical methods within big corporations. When Master Entertainment inc. put an ad in the paper, looking for “adult toy testers”, my boss and I decided I would go undercover to research this place. They had been under suspicion for quite a while. Unfortunately, my motives were found out. And since I was locked in some very heavy wooden stocks at the time, it was impossible for me to escape the fate they had in mind for me. I became Dummy number 10. The lowest in the hierarchy of test dummies. While the others are also being treated like slaves, I get the worst treatment. My attempt at betrayal is something they never let me forget.

The white sterile hall was filled with computers, work stations and all sorts of weird looking machines. There were several more laboratories like these.
There were researchers in white coats monitoring the progress of several test dummies. Some had simple, pleasurable tasks, others were subjected to stress positions or painful new toys being developed for masters and mistresses. The man directed me to the middle of the room, where two assistants were already waiting, clip boards in hand.

Before me stood an aluminium frame, with two padded squares at the bottom. On either side of the frame, was a dildo, mounted on a hydraulic arm. Lots of wires ran from the dildos to a computer that stood next to the frame. I swallowed, nervously. This didn’t look very nice.
The man unlocked my chain and I sighed in relief when I could finally stand up straight again. The relief was short lived though. He grabbed my collar and ordered me to kneel down onto the frame, knees on the padded squares. He attached the chain to a hook in the floor and locked it with a big padlock. I was balancing awkwardly on my knees. I felt my ankle cuffs being locked to the frame, slightly spread, and then the man put his cane under my chin. “My assistants are going to remove your arm binder now. I suggest you cooperate, or you’ll feel how much this cane can really hurt you,” he said as he stroked it over my cheeks and mouth. I nodded my compliance.

I was glad that my arms were being released. My shoulders were stiff after a night with my arms behind my back. The man pointed to two wrist cuffs, welded to the bottom of the frame. “Put your hands in there.” I obeyed, and the assistants quickly snapped the cuffs closed. I was now sitting on hands and knees, doggy style position. The man had left the penis gag in place, but he removed it now. I wanted to flex my jaws a little, but before I could, a new gag was put in place. This was a big ring gag harness that was secured tightly. It felt a little weird though. It went over my lips too, rubbery but tough. It held my mouth wide open and I was not going to be able to spit it out. I bent my head down towards my hands, trying to loosen the clasps, but I found they been padlocked shut. I cursed inwardly, no chance of escaping this.
One of the assistants came walking up to me, holding a mirror. It was installed in front of me, and when I looked, I saw that the mouth piece of the ring gag was shaped as a wide open mouth with ridiculously big red lips. I looked away, feeling humiliated. I looked stupid. And there was the tattoo as well... I quickly looked away. The man had monitored my reaction closely and squatted next to me. “Don’t you look like a pretty Dummy now?” He said. I shook my head, almost in tears and closed my eyes. “We going to make you admire yourself a whole lot, don’t you worry”, the man said and stood back up. He turned to the two assistants and told them “gentlemen, we’ve spend a lot of hard work during the last few months to perfect this thing. Now it’s finally time to test the Fuck Suck Training machine! Let’s hook our dummy up”.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: