View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 06:36 AM   #3
Kevb6240

Chapter Five

Her trousers lowered to reveal she was wearing boys baggy black boxes. Her pale leg's, never seen by the sun, but now thank god had been seen by me.
The blue fabric slid down to the floor. Her socks slid off as her small narrow feet stepped out of the pajama bottoms.
She froze as her hands lifted her top just past her tiny bellybutton. I had no idea what changed her mood so rapidly but there was nothing I wanted more than for her to continue lifting that top.
Untill I saw her face, I didn't know when it had changed or why, but she had a look of shear terror.

Emma, now white as a ghost, just about managed to mutter.
"Forfit?"

"you can keep your top on if... you let someone else have the pullout mattress tonight."
I stated not wanting to spend the night next to Mike's feet.
"Yes please, I'll go with that one?" Emma said in a shy quiet voice. This was not the Emma I knew. She only ever used the word please to manipulate adults. Pulling her top back down she continued. "I'm just popping to the bathroom."

I was so confused by her sudden change in mood that I didn't even think to get a look at her ass in just her boxes as she left.

"What the fuck was that?"
Mike asked.
"I know right! That's not like Em's at all. "
"I guess she's never been in a position like that before and felt uncomfortable."
Mike said moving to the pullout bed and covering himself with a blanket.

I couldn't waste any time, not knowing how long Emma would be.
"I've got a lot of questions for you." I said siting on the bottom of Mike's bed.
"Like what?"
Mike replied casually.
"Erm, what was the big question you wanted to ask Em's?"
"Oh, just what do the girls do as dares and why she doesn't have to take gym class?"
"Wait, she doesn't have to take gym class?"
I asked.
"According to Sarah."
Mike replied whilst playing on his phone.

"And what's your big secret?" I asked.
Mike took a second to reply after yawning.
"I assume, why me as Sarah broke up."
"If that's it, then why where you always picking dares?"
"because Jack, truths are boring."

Not knowing how long Emma would be I laid down and play candy crush on my now charged phone.

Two levels later Emma returned with her usual smile back.
"It's about time, its your go to ask me or Mike. "
I said putting my phone down.
"Erm..."
Emma looked over at Mike and then back to me. I rolled onto my side to see Mike was fast asleep.
"I chose you." Emma said climbing into bed next to me. Lying on her side facing me.
"Truth or dare?"

With only a foot between us I was desperately trying not to get an boner again.
"Truth."
My hart rate was increasing faster and faster.
"Have you had fun tonight?"
Emma whispered.
"God yes..."
Why the fuck did I say that?
"I mean yeah, sure its been fun."
Emma smiled, her tongue almost hanging out her mouth.
"Is that really my truth?"
I asked apprehensively.
"No... Your question is... Have you ever looked at me in a sexual way?"
With out hesitation I answered.
"I am now."
She shuffled closer. I could now feel her breath against my face, I was so lost in the moment that I didn't notice I was fully erect.
"Truth or dare."
I asked.
"You choose."
She whispered flicking the lamp off be hind her.

I dare you to kiss me. I dare you to kiss me. Oh god please just kiss me!
"Truth... What is this?
I asked.
Her soft voice called back from the dark.
"It's a game of truth or dare. "
"You know what I mean. "
Her breathing was faster than ever.
"It's just a bit of fun."
"It could be more."
I whispered.
"I know what you want Jack, but we can't."
"You don't know what I want"
I replied as her hand ran down my stomach and under the waistband of my boxes. I could barely breath as a wave of goosebumps ran up my body. My lips creped ever closer untill they felt her tongue guiding them in for a kiss.
Her hand grabbed my cock pulling me closer, as my hand now pressed against her stomach, slowly made its way up.

Her tongue began exploring my mouth and her hand was still tightly wrapped around my dick.
As my hand reached the bottom of her bra. She pulled her mouth away and with her other hand pushed my hand back down.
"No."
"What, you can grope me, but I can't grope you?"
I asked. As a tear ran down her face she whimpered "Sorry."
Confused as she still had quite a grip on my manhood, she continued.
"Truth or dare?"
Unsure of what was going through her mind, I took her lead.
"You choose."
"I dare you to just hold me."
She whispered cuddling closer to me, with another tear running down fer cold face.

She fell asleep in my arms still holding on to my cock. I was scared that in the course of one night, I might have fallen in love with someone who didn't want me.

Chaprter Six

I was awoken by a flash, opening my eyes to see Mike, Sarah and chloe all stood at the bottom of the bed.
Emma was still asleep lying pressed against me, almost ontop of me with one leg wrapped over mine. To my embarrassment her hand still down my boxes.
The phone in chloes hand gave off a second camera flash. Emma's eyes slowly open, giving my now flaccid cock and balls a squeeze.
"Good morning."
She said with a smile starting to fill her face.
"erm...mor Morning?"
I stuttered back.

Emma's hand began to shake and her face drained of colour hearing every one else's voices.
"Oh good morning."
Sarah said blushing at our embarrassing position.
"Good morning you dirty little stop outs!"
Chloe squealed in excitement.
"Sorry, my mums at work and I couldn't stop them coming up when I told them where you were."
Mike added.
"Sarah? You know you owe me a favour."
Emma moaned.
"Yeah."
"Can you throw a blanket over us and them kill us all?"
With Emma half pining me down I was unable and more the point unwanting to move.
The girls both laughed at Emma's joke as Sarah threw a blanket out covering us from head to toe and just in time as my dick was reacting the expected way to Emma's presence.

"Are you guys and item?"
Sarah asked.
"Are you guys fucking?"
Chloe shouted.
Unable to think of anything to say l just enjoying the warmth of Emma's body.
But luckily Emma knew exactly what to say.
"No and no! Mike druged us and put us in this position, the fucking perv."
OK, so maybe she didn't know what to say, but it got a good laugh from every one.

"Come on let's go, we will meat them down stairs." Sarah announced.
"But I wanna watch."
Chloe complained as I heard the door click shut.
I lifted my head out from under the blanket to check we where alone.
"There gone."
I told Emma.
"Good, truth or dare?"
She asked.
"Really?"
I questioned. She just noded.
"OK dare."

"I dare you to forget this happened."
My hart sank as she pulled her hand out from my boxes, releasing my cock. She rolled out of bed and left the room, without a word or even looking back. My cock felt cold and my Hart empty without her.

After regaining my composure and redressing. I went down stairs, expecting an assault of questions and ridicule. But as I entered, Sarah was sat at the kitchen table giggling with Emma, who was fully dressed and eating a bowl of cereal. Mike and chloe were in the living room watching television.

I headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast, Emma had her back to be, but Sarah smiled at me when we made eye contact. With a bowl of cereal in my hand I headed to the living room in an attempt to avoid the awkward conversation that would arise if I sat next to Emma.
As I sat on the sofa I could feel Chloe's eyes burning a hole in me. Between mouth fulls, I asked with out even looking up at her.
"What?"
"Well, come on... Tell me."
I knew she wanted to know what happened last night. But there's no way I was going to say. I mean what would I even say, Em's grabbed my dick and cryed her self to sleep. There no way I could do that to Emma, even tho I did feel a bit used and abandoned.
"Sorry, what happens at a sleepover..."
"I know, I know." chloe finish before turning to Mike "You where there, what happened?"

"I don't know, I was asleep."
Mike replied.
But Chloe didn't look convinced.
"I know why you and Sarah broke up!"
She mutted.
The same look of terror filled Mike's face.
"What? No that's not fair. I really was asleep."
With out warning Emma's hand came from behind Chloe, snatching her phone from her hands.
"Hay!"
"Hang on I've just got some photos to delete and leave Mike alone or I'll kick your ass."
Emma forcefully stated.
Although Emma was a year younger than Chloe and Sarah we all knew who would win in a fight.
A moment passed and Emma passed the phone back. I felt so relieved knowing the picture where gone.
I knew they wouldn't tell me, but I had to ask again.
"why did you two break up?"
At that moment Sarah entered the room and interjected.
"Because I've got hairy nipples, there we go now everyone knows."
Before any one could react the front door clicked open.
"It's only me!"
Mike's mum called through as Emma ripped a hat off Mike's head to put it on and just in time as Mike's mum turned the corner.

Seeing us all filling her living room.
"Why wasn't I invited to this little party?"
She jokingly asked.
"Your far to beautiful to be at one of our party."
Sarah replied.
"Aww bless you, but young woman should lie. Mike my boss is a dick head, so I have to go to a meeting, unfortunately it's in the middle of nowhere so I won't be back until tomorrow night. Of course Jack and Edmund can stay the night again if they want, but sorry ladies, out by seven."
She handed a bunch of money to Mike.
"There's some pizza money."
As she headed upstairs.

"Em's are you staying again?"
Mike asked.
"If you and Jack want me to."
Emma replied.
"Sure, of course."
Every then looked at me.
"And Jack what do you want?"
she asked.
"I thought you knew what I wanted?"
I replied as everyone's eyes shot back to Emma.
"That's a yes."

Sarah despite to change the mood in the room asked. "who's Edmund?"
Chloe not knowing had here own question "What was that about hairy nipples?"

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote