View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 08:04 PM   #20
anthem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoiEnslaved View Post
Anthem!

(points furiously at my gender "look, twins!")

You will buy your diapers in person not online.

Smile and make small talk with the cashier.
Try not to let them see how much you are shaking.

When you get home, put on a diaper.

Roll a dice. This is how many hours you must wear your diaper for.
Thank you for my punishment. I completed it yesterday.

On my way home from work, I walk past two pharmacies. Knowing I would have to buy diapers and interact with the cashier, I went into the first one, but it was laid out such that I saw the cashiers' faces before I could get properly into the store, and that got me really embarrassed. I walked back out, telling myself firmly that I would go in the second one and buy the diapers no matter what.

And I did--the worst part of it was actually standing in the aisle trying to find the right size, because that took forever. Once I headed to check out, I ended up behind two people who were buying way more things than you'd ever expect people to buy from the pharmacy, so I had a good long time to stand in the line and think about what was coming. I did all right making small talk with the cashier, though, and made sure to smile and act as though this was a normal thing for me to do.

By the time I got home, I really needed to go to the bathroom, but I didn't, because I felt it would be cheating to empty my bladder right before doing my punishment. Still, I knew that unless I rolled a one or maybe a two, I wouldn't make it through the punishment without having to wet--and I rolled a three.

Putting on the diaper for the first time felt humiliating. I pulled my jeans back on over it, buckled my belt as a reminder, and set an alarm for the end of the three hours. It wasn't even a full hour in, though, that I leaked a little for the first time. After that I was so scared to let go of my bladder fully into the diaper, because I knew there was a lot of piss in there, that I kept trying to hold. I leaked a little more and a little more and a little more, and the pressure kept building and building. Letting myself leak wasn't helping, and when I hit the 1.5 hour mark, I knew this wasn't working. I was going to have to actually wet.

I knelt down on my bedroom floor, on a towel, with my knees apart. It was still hard to convince myself to let go, even though my gut hurt with trying to hold it, and I had to give myself a scolding about how much I deserved the punishment before I finally committed. The warmth and the growing bulk as I peed, spurt after spurt and finally all of it at once, really did make me feel punished--and even more than that, so did the knowledge that I had an hour and a half of wearing the diaper to go.

Because I leaked a drop or two through the diaper, I was anxious about continuing to wear it without getting pee everywhere. So I put another one over it and put my pants back on. It was bulky and awkward and gross, but at least I didn't feel like I would make a mess everywhere. Just 15 minutes from the end of the punishment that I had to full-on pee again. I knelt on the towel again and let go, not thinking at first that I had too much to worry about--but I did. My inner diaper was already as full as it could get, and the outer one filled fast. I ended up wetting my jeans as well, and for the last 15 minutes of the punishment, I knelt on the floor and thought about how I was in this position because I'd refused to buy diapers and accidentally wet myself, and if I'd done what I was told in the first place, I wouldn't have been humiliated either time.

Thank you again for taking time to punish me. This was a challenging but appropriate introduction to diapers.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anthem for this post: