Thread: Fiction: Sleepover Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
TheTaskMaster

Default Sleepover Fantasy...

This is my first ever post so don't expect anything too amazing
Plus im English.

Josh Davies

Josh is a 13 year old boy who is about 5 ft 6. He has a crush on Jenny Wright since they first met in primary. He has had fantasies of Jenny and has wanked over her Instagram many times.

Jenny Wright

Jenny is also 13 and also has a crush on Josh. She is taller than Josh but has small tight breast the way Josh Likes. She was easily the fittest girl in the school.

It was half 7 at night as Josh and Jenny were messaging each other on whatsapp.
Jenny- Hey Josh
Josh- Hi Jenny
Jenny- What are you doing
Josh- Maths homework
Jenny- Cool
Josh- Not really
Jenny- Anyway what are you doing tomorrow
Josh- Nothing why
Jenny- Well my parents are out for the week so i thought you could come round for a sleepover
Josh- Definitely!!!
Jenny- Awesome see you tomorrow

By now josh had a semi thinking about what could happen tomorrow. He ran downstairs and told his mum but before she could say yes he had already ran back upstairs an packed his overnight bag. He packed a few pairs of boxers just in case and didn't pack any pyjamas even though his mum told him to. Just the thought of sleeping in the fittest girl in the schools house in his boxers made him feel like he was the coolest kid in school.

As he continued thinking about the day to come he was rubbing his erect 6 inch cock through his boxers. It didn't take him long to explode slimy cum all over his boxers. He lay there for a couple of minutes before having a steamy shower.

He got into bed wearing his clean pyjamas like his mum forced him to. Before he fell asleep he checked his social media and stumbled across Jenny's Instagram. He checked out her pictures but found a link in her bio he had never noticed before. He hadn't heard of the website before. He clicked on it But didn't regret it. There were pictures of Jenny in her underwear and a few pictures of her without a bra. He couldn't resist it and started jacking of for the second time in an hour. He started groaning uncontrollably and didn't hear his mum coming up the stairs. Josh wasn't allowed to masturbate until he was 16 but he still did it when his mum wasn't there. As he was about to blow his mum barged in on him.

He cummed all over his pyjamas as his mum watched on. His mum was very strict and he knew the punishment for wanking.
"Joshua Davies!!" she screamed "what have i said about that masturbating"
"Sorry" Josh said has he looked at the wet patch in his crotch.
"You know the punishment!!"
Josh regretted every moment as he took off his pyjama bottoms revealing his now soft red cock to his mum.
"Now i want none left"
Josh began to lick all of the cum up and swallowed it all. He put his bottoms back on and looked back at his mum.
"Next time i catch you you will be big trouble" His mum walked out the room and Josh when't to sleep. He didn't dare think about the sleepover...

Hope you enjoyed, comment if you want a part 2 as i am going to write the rest of the story in advance.

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheTaskMaster for this post: