Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 01:12 PM   #133
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Last sunday we [Master, Mistress and me] invited my mother for brunch and a talk.

I was wearing my collar, a shirt with no bra (I haven't worn one for more than a year, so I donated them two weeks ago), panties and jeans. If it had been up to Mistress I would have gone naked, except for the collar. Master didn't want that for obvious reason, but insisted that I wear the collar. It was the first my mother noticed, of course. But we had some regular talk before we get to the kinky stuff.

I was really embarrassed but it went surprisingly well.
My mother asked why Mistress was there and that it's none of her business.
Well, she now knows that I'm bisexual and at first I thought she would just leave.Then I told her about my collar and that I wear it as a sign of my submission to Master and Mistress (I even called them that) and that I'm more a pet than a human. She was really surprised and wanted to know why they are doing that to me, because real friends should't do this to each other. So we made clear that I enjoy the live that offers me here and that I do it because I want and not because I'm forced. And that I don't suffer from a kind of "Stockholm syndrome"

Of course we didn't tell her everything, yet. She still don't know that I spend most of the days naked in here or how much I'm turned on by getting humilated.
But she realized that I'm happy, even she didn't understand why I'm doing this or why I'm liking it and that she hoped that I would have a better live that this she told me that she will accept it. But I should be take care that I won't bring shame to the family

Today she just called me and we had a nice talk, the best we had in months.

So even I was really nervous (and think that my mother will never see me with the same eyes she did before she found out about my kinks) I'm very happy at the moment that it seem to get better now

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: