View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 11:55 AM   #108
rhl
getDare Succubus

Have you ever...
- answered the door naked?Yes, I was requested to help with a party, I was the only male, and after entering, was requested to remove all clothing. Of course I then had to answer the door to let the ladies in.
- done housework naked? Why yes, I was working as a cleaner, the only one home was the teenager who was still sleeping. I being in my mid 20's was offered a 100 to finish naked after she woke up
- been naked among dressed people? Yes, at the party above, and once while in the woods.
- been naked among strangers? At the party I was with some friends and strangers. In the woods, I knew no one, but was set up by my girlfriend. I was dressed in skirt, bra, etc and they called this sissy boy over.
- been seen naked on purpose, but made it look like an accident?Like letting my suit come off? I can think of times, being naked, then been seen when not expected.
- skinny dipped? Of course, but then we have Gunison Beach (Google it)
- posted a naked photo of yourself on the internet? it may have been stupid, but yes
- spent more than 24 hours naked?No, but if someone requested this and was with me the whole time.

Of course if you say yes, you can explain the situation
It is no fun without knowing the story.