View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:02 AM   #22
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Continued

It wasn't long when the speed of stimulation in her hand came down, even though my dick was as steady as big as tree trunk. She was lamenting, again. I hot fresh tear dropped on my erection made it rather small. She was crying again. I hugged her tightly. I took off her unhooked bikini top to put those tits on her stomach. As expected, the package roused again, this time to an anxiety reaching the narrow gap between our belles and touching Ashley's belly button. I caught her from the neck and started to kiss. It was not a kiss anymore, it was a smooch full of emotions.

As soon as the tip of the penis lubricated with the secretion of cowper's gland touched her belly button, she smiled, again. She dropped me on the bed nearby, to expose my scrotal sac to her holding my stiff penis. She was coming closer and closer to me and now my cock was so huge that I could fit my two big hands to grip it, and put it into action. "No", she said, "You don't need it anymore". She turned her back to me, pointed at her cute butt cheek(I wanted to bite into it), licking her finger. I stood up from the bed, caught her from her hot ass. She was sitting in my hands and my dick was looking for her vagina in the vulva. I inserted my thing into it.

"Aaaaahhhhh, Aaaahhhhhh, Aaaahhhhh, Aaaahhhhh,,,jesus", I heard her scream.

When I was about to ejaculate, I dropped her on the bed from my hands. In no time, my cum was far enough to reach her boobs. If you are a guy you would know that after you ejaculate, you immediately want to get dressed, want to get back to normal. I was no different, I reached my towel. Both of us had renewed the promises we owed to each other and were know bidding farewell.

She demanded the towel back. I had no options. I gave to her, and she was gone off the room, dressed of course and I was yet stark naked in a room on a beach.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I am attaching a picture to show the sex position.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wiki-standing.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	2634  

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.

Last edited by 19FemaleMaster; 10-19-2011 at 04:54 AM.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote