View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #19
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach (Continued)

Before I could rest my feet on the semi solid land I could see the dune, the naked sand dunes which obviously did not have my 'so' called five female friends. I was expecting this. But the good news that I was cured of further embarrassment, harassing, humiliation or whatever it might have turned out to be. That wasn't all I could see a girl, a girl with long legs, very long legs. She was wearing a mere bikini suit and the fantasies were already running before I realized that she was the same girl who had put on a show, a personal show rather of a complete strip show. She was holding a towel.
I landed. The concerned got rid of their belongings which had been preserving the better part of me. I was standing there naked in the midst of a public beach and the size of manhood was no big than than the smallest finger in your hand. I reached her. Before I could utter a word out of my blue swollen lips she gave the towel to me. It seemed to me that the world had been put on silent mode. I was following her like a Romeo witnessing the love of her Juliet, blindly. The cool breeze was making my already cold body pale. It was shit cold. The arrestor pilli was muscles were almost fully erect and teeth were grinding amongst themselves. I was soon into a room. The tall girl I had been following was in grief. She switched on the heater and asked me if I wanted to get rid of the towel until I was warm enough. I said I was okay but after a short gap I asked her "Did you know what you did at the beach at the sight of strangers, a stranger rather?". She walked out, soon came in with an iPad in her hand, I could hear her weep. She opened her mail inbox and not so soon showed it to me. I could see pictures, pictures of a naked guy with his penis in hand exposing his muscles butt. I was bound in my mind, took the gadget from her to finally REVISE who the guy was.
It was me. I was rolling deep into the flashback, then switched back to my real eyes. The girl was standing there, zoomed big into my sight. She was trying to unhook her bikini top to reveal. "Don't", I said, "Don't do it, Ashley". I knew her name and by that time my throat was filled up. "I am sorry Kunal, but I wasn't that brave then", she said. Everything came back to me. Ashley was my classmate in class 10. She had stung a deal on me to show my everything to her for an even better of her. She asked this for the exchange of my love. I told had told her that her of seeing me naked, was a privilege for me, myself. I did send to her my majesty in hot poses, but she never replied the love she promised. She had rejected me. . "And today when I saw your crack butt exposed, I couldn't resist myself of fulfilling my deal", she said. "Never did I ask you then, and never did I ask you today, to display me anything of you", I replied. She was crying now. "I am sorry Kunal forgive me, please", she said leaning herself down the wall. I was turning sentimental and off went my lips to kiss her. She stood up immediately. We were in a no-conditon, no-state. Just love was shedding tears down our eyes. Just love, just tears were transmitted in this kiss. However, there was now some charm in her. Seeing that I said "I love you". She was dropping through me which I thought was a way a hugging and congratulating. Slowly she went down and down and at an instant my towel, the only thing I had was off me. I was holding my shame in the palm of my two hands. "Its showtime", she said giving my towel back to me when I turned back to her, because my butt was facing her. "You've got a nice butt", she said. I was wrapping my towel and she exposing her bikini bottoms. My mouth was wide-open and she was unhooking her bikini top exposing her C-cupped tits. The arousal was obvious, but it was so instant and so huge that it made the towel drop on the floor. She was giving me a hand job.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I hope you like it as much as I do. Comments and suggestions will be appreciated as always. I hope this chapter is long enough to make me free to write for a while

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote