View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 03:57 AM   #40
sokko
getDare Sweetheart

Well I got dared to post here, there will be two

First:
As a slave. Theres only one thing I would do freely, and thats choosing the Master. Then, being completely to his disposal. Have a slave tattoo, or brand on me, the place will be chosen by Master, and not only this I would love to be heavily pierced all around my body. Having leather collar around my neck 24/7, with a leash tied up around my balls and dick under clothes. And simply being a 24/7 slave, without any word in things just accepting orders. I would love to be forced to any possible type of pain and degradation.

Second:
As a Master, I will love to have a 24/7 slave, even a kidnaped one. He will stay completely naked all the time, even with a free cock, but not allowed to touch it. Train him to be a complete toilet slave and get used to big amount of pain.

Theres no much details, but I think everyone will get the idea 3:-)

Likes: CBT, piss, nipple torture, puppy play, bondage, chastity, forced orgasm, pain, joi, sounding (8mm), throat training

Exploring: Scat, humiliation, rules to follow, needles, extreme cbt, stuff including food (no wasting tho)

Limits: Permanent damage, Social suicide, family&friends, crossdressing, emasculation, illegal stuff, long term chastity, forced permanent change, shaving, findom, blackmail, on-line exposure
sokko is offline   Reply With Quote