Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Cool

Chapter 7: Office
I went back to lunch forgetting about the book. I sat at the table. Nicholas asked, “Where’s the book?”
“Mr.Varghese was busy.” I lied.
The bell rung and I was on my way to English.
Ms.Keo stopped me in the hallway. She told me, “You’re needed in the office Maddie.”
I saw Mr.Varghese smiling. He wrote me up.
I started walking but, Mr.Varghese grabbed my arm, “We don’t want you to get lost do we?’
“We have a hands off policy.” I muttered.
He let go of me. Then he walked me to the office. “Enjoy.” he laughed.
I walked into the office to find Mrs.Powers waiting on me. I sat in the red loveseat in front of her desk.
“Hello Maddie. You were late to class, disrupting class, and disobeying instructions.”
I sighed, “Well I was late to class because my bus was late.”
She looked disappointed, “Maddie, you know I want to believe you. However, with your track record I can’t. Quit giving Mr.Varghese a hard time. You can write an apology letter to him and a thousand word essay on behaving and serve after school detention.”
“Mr.Varghese runs after school detention!” I screamed.
“Exactly. Maybe you should apologize for making him stay after school today to babysit you.”
She wrote me a slip and I made my way back to English. I hate Mr.Varghese! He’s a bully!
Chapter 8: Detention
After school, I walked to Mr.Varghese’s room. He smiled. “I get to spend time with Madonna.”
“You know this is entirely your fault! You ruined my reputation, graduation, and day!”
“I know that. Sit down and write your essay and apology letter. If it’s done correctly, I’ll frame it. I bet it would be the only piece of work you ever would be proud of.”
I sat in the front desk and started writing the thousand word essay. I gave it to Mr.Varghese.
He smiled, “Terrible handwriting. I’ll make an exception for you though.”
I can’t believe I have to write a apology letter to this man. I started writing,
“I’m sorry for the way I treat you. I know I gave you a hard time this year. I promise I have learned my lesson.”
No one said it had to be long.
I gave it to Mr.Varghese. He ripped it up and threw it in the trash without looking at it. “We both know you don’t mean it.”
I played with my thumbs while he graded papers. After school detention ended.
Chapter 9: Welcome Brats
I entered Brat Academy. To my surprise Mr.Varghese was standing in front of me. “Stand in formation!” he screamed.
I stood in a sideways line along with the others around me.
Mr.Varhese went up to me and screamed,”You all will wera grey uniforms. You will have no free time and will study or face punishments. I’ll assign each of you a mentor. Your mentors will teach you by any means. I suggest you do as you’re told when you’re told!”

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.