Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 3:Humiliation
Vale stood up for me,"Maddie just told you you mixed up a sign."
Mr.Varghese sighed,"I know what I'm doing and will not be told how to do my job from a intolerable brat.
Of course he doesn't interrupt him.
Mr.Varghese continued,"There's a test that will determine if you graduate. People with last names A-E will stay here to take the test when the bell rings."
I was devastated. I sat there and thought, "I have to spend more time with this man."
Mr.Varghese clapped his hands, "Madonna! Focus for once in your pathetic life!" I sat up and paid attention.
He smiled,"Can you not look at me straight? Tell that right eye to do its job."
I mumbled,"I can't."
He screamed,"You can't do anything can you? You can't be on time! You can't shut up! You can't even look at people straight! Are you that stupid?"
The class laughed. I started drifting off thinking of a world where Mr.Varghese and I never met.
He clapped his hands,"Madonna." causing me to focus again. Once I focused he joked, "To bad Madonna's left eye will turn inwards when she daydreams or is tired. She can never get away with not paying attention."
I snapped,"You constantly tease me and push me around and you think you're better than anyone else! Let me tell you something, you're a pathetic loser with no life and everyone hates you!"
He frowned,"You'll be the one dealing with me next year cross eyed."
Chapter 4:Test
The bell rung. People with last names after E left. Mr.Varghese moved a seat beside his desk. "Madonna can sit here. Otherwise she would cheat." I sat beside his desk.
Other kids started to come in. They took their seats. Mr.Varghese begun the lecture, "This test determines your future which all but Madonna have,so don't screw it up."
He passed out the test. He gave me my test last then told me,"I won't think of you any different if you leave now." He turned on the timer."You have an hour begin."
I was flying through the test. I knew all these. I even had time to double check my answers.
The timer went off. "Pencils down, that includes you Madonna."
He took up the test, then stated, "If you're not Madonna you can go back to class." Everyone else left.
He got into my face and screamed,"Do not come to my class late ever again! That's disrespectful and rude just like you! And fix that eye. I don't know why you think it's funny to act like you have a problem to keep it straight when you don't!" He sat in his desk.
"Can I leave now?" I asked.
He told me,"No, wait until the bell rings."
Chapter 5:Truth or Dare
The bell rung and I ran to lunch. I sat beside Vale who wiped tears from my face. "Mr.Varghese again?" he asked.
I nodded.
He told me,"You don't need to think about him."
I muttered,"I know but, I don't understand why he picks on me. He always chooses something I have no control over."
Vale told me,"To get your mind off him we're going to play truth or dare."
I nodded in agreement.
He yelled,"Nicholas and Susan come play truth or dare with us."
Nicholas was Mr.Varghese's son. He looked nothing like his dad. He had short blond hair with blue eyes and white skin even though both his parents are dark skinned.
Susan who was holding his hand had pale skin, amber eyes and red hair.
Nicholas looked at Vale and picked up Susan. He ran to our table. He put Susan down and pulled a chair out for her,"Ladies first." Susan sat on the chair and he pushed it in.
"Thank you." Susan chimed.
Nicholas sat down. He said,"I'll go first Vale, truth or dare?"
Vale smiled,"Dare."
Nicholas laughed, "I dare you to do 100 jumping jacks while singing I'm an idiot."
One of these dares changed my life. Nicholas dared me,"Ask my dad for a book."
Nicholas was unaware of his dad's actions towards me. He thought his dad was kind and caring but, he was the opposite. I wasn't going to be the one who broke the news to Nicholas so I sucked it up and opened Mr.Varghese's door to find something disturbing.
Chapter 6:Sabotage
I saw Mr.Varghese erasing my test answers and bubbling the wrong ones. "What are you doing?" I screamed in shock.
He screamed,"Don't you know how to..." He looked up,"Oh it's you."
"Why are you changing my answers?"
"I said you were going to fail and I'm not letting you pass even with a perfect score."
"I'll report you."
He laughed,"Madonna, I made up these tests. I'm the one who grades them. I control everything about them. In order to report someone you have to go to me and your compliant will always be denied." He handed me a brochure.
It was of a school called Brat Academy. The kids were in grey crying. I looked inside and read, "A mentor is assigned to control each brat. There will be no fun and games. You will be punished if you smile."
"Why?" I asked.
"You start tomorrow. Your test scores already indicate you didn't even try and need an attitude adjustment."
"We graduate tomorrow." I wined.
He laughed,"You won't graduate with your class. Now get out and I'm writing you up for disrupting class."
"You don't even have a class right now."
"It's for first period. You'll also be written up for being late."

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.