View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #18
Lucieia

I've tried a new thing. I insert one of those really large bullet dildo into my ass and pussy. The bullet in my pussy opens up the womb opening, another openes the vagina itself. The bullet in my ass keeps the ass open. I kept them in there for a week straight. Then I take them out. I can insert my whole arm without any trouble. I take a large snake which is about as thick as the bullet and stuff it into my ass. I stand up, it slides out really quickly. I do that with my pussy too.

Right now, I'm taking a bunch of toothpaste, about 100 tubes and squeezing the paste into my womb. I keep it in there for about a day. And I fuck it out... Sounds weird i know.

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Lucieia is offline   Reply With Quote