View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 08:59 AM   #9
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Next the fap roulette

The rolls i got were 7,6,9,0,6,0,0. So i had to go out at 9PM, to as school/college wearing lingerie and a nightgown. i have to stay until i see 10 people. Once back home i had to pick 4 tasks, 5 minutes oral training, 5 minutes anal training, 25 spanks to each ass cheek and tie my ankles for 10 minutes.

i wore my corset with the E cup forms, thong panties, garter belt and seamed stockings. i put on a shear nightgown over it and 4" heels. Went to a local college and parked by the dorms. i started walking around between the buildings. There were several people coming and going so it only took me about 15 minutes to see 10 people. Most of them were up close, so i drew plenty of laughs and a few comments about how cute i was or how rediculous i was. A couple people said hi and of course i said hi back, completely red faced.

i saw my 10 people and left before security found me! At home i rode one dildo while practicing deep throating another. Finwlly i tied my legs and spanked my ass.

The trip to the college was humiliating to say the least, dressed in only lingerie! Thanks for the dare.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote