Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 03:09 PM   #73
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 05 [Jim]

Something strange happened on the Friday before I left for the conference in Seattle. Since my plane was leaving in the afternoon (a 3-hour flight in the same time zone), I was excused from all obligations at school. I still went because I had a few things to finish in the morning.

But even before getting up that morning, I was woken by Sarah swallowing my cock. Apparently, she had taken it upon herself to give me a blowjob as a morning surprise. Confused as I was, I certainly didn't object to the treatment, and there was no stopping her. She pumped and sucked me empty, apparently indulging in my offering as she swallowed it all. She didn't even ask for anything in return after that, seemingly content at having pleased me. We talked very little that morning, other than me thanking her for the generous gift. She gave me a quick smile and went about her things, so I did the same.

Later that morning, around ten, I dropped by the T.A. offices, and I crossed path with Miranda. Since our romp at my place, we hadn't really had a chance to talk. Nor did we really get one that morning either, because she grabbed my hand, dragged me to the closet, removed her top, unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick and wrapped her breasts around my cock. Before long, her mouth was wrapped around my tip, and she goaded me into a second release, which she too swallowed. Again, I offered to return the favor, but she declined, claiming that she got off more on pleasing me than the reverse.

The plane ride was long. I kept looking back at the stewardess in her short skirt, imagining her going down on me as the other passengers were resting or sleeping (even though this was a day flight). A few times during the flight, I pictured us in the throes of wild passionate sex, hunched over a chair, in the toilet, in the baggage area... by the time we arrived, I was staring at her in a way that seemed to unsettle her. I was unsettled too. I kept thinking back to that summer lodge, with Kim and Brian, and meeting Dwayne and Wendy, and Lindsey and Fleurette, and it all seemed to get jumbled up with my recent adventures with Bonnie and Miranda, and somewhere in there, Sarah buzzed about. I practically forgot to pick up my luggage, realizing that it was still on the rolling tray as I was exiting the terminal. By the time I got to my hotel room (I was lodged in the same hotel as the convention, for convenience), it was past supper, so I dropped my suitcase, went out for a bite across the street and only returned to my room after eight. I tried to call Sarah but I just got her voicemail.

It was in that hotel room, alone, that I first asked myself what I was doing here. More importantly, I asked myself why I hadn't asked for Sarah to come along. So the school wouldn't pay for the flight for her? I could have paid for it myself. I had never even offered to do so. I had left her completely out of the loop. Then again, she hadn't even asked. I sat on the edge of the bed, pondering that question for a very long time, watching the weather on the television. I didn't even get undressed that night. I slept on top of the covers, in the same clothes I had worn that day. And my sleep was deep, full of quiet, no dreams that I could recall.

Around 6AM on Saturday morning, I stirred to consciousness, dragged myself into the bathroom, stripped, took a shower where I proceeded to unwind. I was in a haze until I went down to the cafeteria for breakfast. The conference opened at 9, and the the first speaker was scheduled for 9:30. There were maybe two hundred or so teachers roaming the halls, so I joined my colleagues, introducing myself, talking about nothing in particular.

It was only after the conference was over that I spotted her. I froze for an instant, then raced up the hall to catch up. She was walking briskly, headed towards the elevator. I caught up as she neared the door.

"Kimmie?" I asked.

She turned around. Long dark skirt, white blouse, auburn short hair, high cheek bones, and her smile. She recognized me instantly.

"...James?"
"How have you been?" I asked her.
"Fine. Fine. Yourself?"
"Good. I'm..."

Seattle. I was in Seattle. The place where she had moved after graduation, when we had parted ways, around four years ago. I stared into her eyes and it was like no time had passed. She gave me a big hug - we almost kissed, out of reflex, but I just grazed her cheek. The door to the elevator opened and we filed in with a few other people.

"So, still teaching," she said.
"Yes. Apparently so are you."
"Wouldn't do any other job!"
"Same... what's going on besides work?"

She looked at me, and I could tell how happy she was to see me. We hadn't parted under any conflict. She wanted to move back home to Seattle to teach, and I wanted to stay in San Francisco. We had agreed to part ways, and we had even kept in touch for six months after that, but life had gotten in the way of our communication. We were still friends on social media, but neither of us updated regularly. I hadn't updated mine for over a year.

"Nothing much. You know me," she answered, "I'm all business."

I laughed. She was never all-business. She was always willing to have some fun. We were together for almost a year. There had been some good times back then. I started to wonder how my life would have been had I decided to follow her to Seattle.

"I need to drop by my room," she told me, "but maybe we could hang out. Go have lunch?"
"Absolutely."

I followed her to the room door, but I stayed in the hall. As she disappeared inside, I checked my phone. For whatever reason, I thought of Sarah, and decided to call her up. We missed each other last night. It rang once before she answered.

"Hi Jim."
"Sarah. Hi. How are you?"
"Okay."

Her voice sounded tired.

"How was your trip?" she asked.
"Uneventful. Missed you last night."
"I was out. Came home late, not a good time to call."
"All right..."
"How is the conference?"
"Fine so far. Actually ran into an old friend."
"Really? Anyone I know?"

Sarah knew about my past relationships, so I simply conveyed the information.

"My former girlfriend, Kimmie..."
"Really?"
"Yeah. She lives in Seattle now, and she's also a teacher."
"That's nice."

There was a long pause.

"I can't talk long," Sarah told me. "But I want you to have fun up there."
"I will. You too."
"Thanks... this girl... Kimmie. Is she pretty?"
"Yes, she is."

There was another pause. I stared at Kimmie's room door.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Sarah asked me.
"What?"
"Well... do you?"

The question was not out of the blue, but it did stun me.

"uh... well.. maybe, uh. I don't... I haven't thought about it."

That was a lie. I had recalled some of our time together, and that included our sex life. I was getting a hard-on.

"Well," Sarah continued, "I want you to do it. If she wants, of course."
"Ok..."
"And don't tell her about me."
"...ok. Why?"
"Because. Not everyone would understand."
"All right."

Hindsight. I should have paid more attention to the words being said, or to the tone behind them. The conversation somewhat ended there, and I waited by Kimmie's door for a minute more before she came out, a new shirt on, two buttons undone, allowing me to almost see her bra and definitely grab some cleavage.

Roughly three hours later, in the afternoon, while we should have been attending the conference, I was in my hotel room, pounding away at Kimmie's sex, ready to burst inside of her, no protection. Her head was buried in the pillow, her ass up being drilled under my weight.

"Kimmie... fuck..."
"oh... James... fuck..."

We had been going at it for about half an hour and, already, I had given her quite the ride. We had spent almost two hours at the restaurant, reminiscing about our past lives. She confirmed that she had not significant other (her last boyfriend after me had dumped her over a year ago); I politely diverted the question because I didn't want to lie to her but, at the same time, I wanted to do what Sarah had asked. By the end of the meal, she was hot for me again, and we ended up making out in the elevator. She had started me up with a wonderful blowjob, and I had proceeded to use my rod to further her own pleasures.

"Sweet fuck... I'm gonna come..."
"I'm on the pill," she blurted out, signalling that it was fine for me to continue on my path, so I did.

She collapsed under my weight as I finished with her; I remained inside her for a long minute after that, content, until I finally pulled out and rolled to the side. She immediately rolled on top of me, my softening manhood resting against her lower stomach, and she kissed me.

"I missed you, Jim."
"...same."

Was my answer sincere? Had I really longed for her? I couldn't say anything more, so I just stared at the window looking outside.

"...what's next?" she asked me.
"I don't know. Do you mean, what's next right now, or what's next for us?"
"Both, maybe. Look, Jim, we just met after four years so... no commitment here but... I liked it. A lot."
"Me too."

That last sentence was sincere. I recalled a time when we had been together, and how efficient our communication had been. I recalled how good it had felt the first time we had kissed, the first time we had made love. I remembered moving in together. I also remembered our parting, and I read in her eyes that she remembered it too.

"I... couldn't go to Seattle."
"I know. And I couldn't stay in San Francisco."
"I know."

Her hand caressed my cheek. The feel of her skin, of her naked breasts on my chest, made me tingle all over.

"But... things are different now, aren't they?"
"Yes. They are."

I said nothing more and neither did she. I thought of Sarah, and then of Miranda, and Jennifer, and Bonnie, and Kim, and Wendy, and... the names dragged on in my mind, and Kimmie's form mingled with theirs, but she seemed to be struggling in the lot, almost like the image of her found it hard to breathe in that company. There was much confusion in my mind at that time, but Kimmie was blissful in our renewed physicality, and she obviously didn't see it, or things would have unfolded differently.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote