View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 08:13 AM   #12
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

I love that kind of dares!

2, no 3, no 4, no... more ideas for you xD ! Best is you drink a lot before each obviously :
- get on top of a car, or a bin, or any kind of pedestal in a street with people obviously. Either squat or stand and pee.
- On a large sidewalk of any street, Sit down on the ground, reclining your back on the wall, spread your legs wide and pull up your dress/skirt then, spreading your labia, pee as far as you can, trying to hit the gutter xD
- Find a street lamp and, lifting your skirt and tucking your hips forward, pee on it but from a distance of 1m/3 feet
- Get into a bus stop with a bench, squatt, spreading knees on the bench then pee when the bus arrives.
- Get on top of a walkay, or bridge with cars passing under. Pee on them.
- Wear a pair of light jeans or trousers, either walk in the streets and pee yourself but only when you can't hold it no more. You should squirm bedore release. If you dare, you can do the same in an elevator with ppl in, or not; Can also be done in a superstore.
- Next time you see a dog peeing on a post or tree, get on all fours and pee over its "marking".

Do you do your dares daytime or nightime ?

It seems you drink your pee too. I have some dares for that but that's not the theme of the thread so...

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 08-18-2023 at 08:17 AM. Reason: typosn clarity, another idea
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post: