View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 11:14 PM   #416
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

A really quick update

On Friday at work I was walking down the corridor when the guy who’s used me a few times walked up behind my, grabbed my arm and sort of marched me into the disabled toilets. He shut and locked the door, grabbed me and bent me over so I had my hands on the sink, he pulled up my skirt. He’d have seen the bruises from my pain session. He flicked my plug a couple of times and then I heard him unzip and he fucked my pussy hard from behind. No foreplay, just plunged his cock into my already wet pussy and fucked me. I moaned but had to bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning too loud. I felt him stiffen and then cum deep in my pussy. He grunted and then withdrew. Grabbed my hair and made sure I cleaned his cock well with my mouth. Then he left. That was it.

I went back to work but had his cum occasionally dribbling out of me for the rest of the afternoon. When I was able I’d scoop it up and eat it. At one point I was walks and I could feel it dribble down my inner thighs when my boss stopped me and started chatting to me. I stood there and sort of crossed my legs while standing and hoped she hadn’t noticed. I’m not really sure what she said as I was concentrating on not letting cum run down for the whole conversation

A yummy afternoon to say the least

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: